Thread: Back from hiatus !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    26.3 KB

Back from hiatus !!

Hello All. I have been away from the flight scene for quite some time and also had a catastrophic computer crash recently. Once I restored my computer I got the bug to get back into the skies with you gents ! I reached out to ATAG_Marlow who generously got me back up and running. I have purchased Tobruk and look forward to seeing everyone again. I have two things I'd like to address:

1) TO THE ATAG ADMINS: I had a heck of a time finding the ATAG TS Channel. The Server Address you have posted is not the current one. Maybe it can be made clear for those seeking it out in the future that the Server Address is 104.153.108.10 (pw is still "calais").

2) Is there a way I can change my username for this Forum ? I used to belong to the 69th Squadron but it seems they are no longer. I would like to remove that tag.

Hope to see many of you on TS soon !

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Re: Back from hiatus !!

Hi Trooper, it's great to see you back!

Thanks for the heads up on the changed TS IP address. I've edited the TS Password post at the top of this forum accordingly; I'll speak to the server operators to incorporate this change ingame as well.

My apologies for the hassle. Looking forward to seeing you online.

I will remove your tag per your request. There is already a "Trooper" registered in this forum, but he has not been active here for some time. I will make a slight change to his nickname and advise him via PM in case he tries to log in once more.

Cheers,

Snapper

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

3. Likes TWC_Trooper, major_setback liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Hi Trooper........great chatting with you today on Team Speak and good to know you are now fully up and running. Don't forget to give me a shout anytime and here's to winging up soon!

There is an ATAG Event on Saturday 22nd January which should be great fun and will give you a chance to get stuck into 'Tobruk!' Here is more info on it:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ad.php?t=35559

See you in the CLoD skies very soon. Salute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    26.3 KB

Thank you Snapper ! I appreciate the name change and making the change to the Server info. Looking forward to seeing you online ! P.S. I feel bad that you had to change the other guy's name. If he wants to keep it you can just put an underscore ifo mine. At some point I hope to have a squad tag in front of my name again anyway !

Marlow - it was a great pleasure speaking to you as well . I will be in contact soon and I will try to be present for the 22nd if possible. Thank you again for your assistance !

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper View Post
    Thank you Snapper ! I appreciate the name change and making the change to the Server info. Looking forward to seeing you online ! P.S. I feel bad that you had to change the other guy's name. If he wants to keep it you can just put an underscore ifo mine. At some point I hope to have a squad tag in front of my name again anyway !

Marlow - it was a great pleasure speaking to you as well . I will be in contact soon and I will try to be present for the 22nd if possible. Thank you again for your assistance !
    OK, great. If you don’t mind I’ll change your nickname to Trooper_ ; that way the “other” Trooper will stay unchanged and will be none the wiser. (Unless he reads this thread LOL)

If/when you tag up with a squad we can then change your nickname to anything you want.

Cheers!

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    26.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
    OK, great. If you don’t mind I’ll change your nickname to Trooper_ ; that way the “other” Trooper will stay unchanged and will be none the wiser. (Unless he reads this thread LOL)

If/when you tag up with a squad we can then change your nickname to anything you want.

Cheers!
    No problem.

8. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    712.59 MB

Wellcome back from Hiatus!
    Is that near Tahiti?

Happy flying!

Cheers
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2673&dateline=1390351127

Principle skinner

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    26.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by major_setback View Post
    Wellcome back from Hiatus!
    Is that near Tahiti?

Happy flying!

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    119.00 MB

Hi Trooper

Good to see a former player returning and glad to hear your PC problems are sorted .

Shame to hear about the 69th , they were a great squad with some fine members in their ranks .

Hope to meet you online soon .

"Rules are put in place for the guidance of the wise and the obedience of fools" - J W Thomas

Intel i7-6700k 4.00GHz , 850w PSU , GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB GPU , 16GB RAM , Acer Predator Z35p Monitor , TrackIR5 , Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S , MGF Crosswind Rudder Pedals .

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    26.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Knight View Post
    Hi Trooper

Good to see a former player returning and glad to hear your PC problems are sorted .

Shame to hear about the 69th , they were a great squad with some fine members in their ranks .

Hope to meet you online soon .
    Thanks Knight ! Yeah, there were a lot of good guys in the 69th. So now I will look to earn my way into another squad eventually. Perhaps one that starts with "A" and ends with "G".

13. Likes ATAG_JackMaxx liked this post