Thread: Donations and PayPal

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    460.85 MB

Donations and PayPal

Good day!

I have tried to donate some money via PayPal. Unfortunately the identification has failed now twice. I have so far never succeeded paying anything via PayPal. I believe that it is my fault, but I will study this matter thoroughly in time. Perhaps I will take part in to costs next month.

Salute!
    Always at your service....and always in your crosshairs,
    I remain
    ATAG_Walstein

2. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Re: Donations and PayPal

Thanks so much for your kind effort.

So far we haven’t received any additional reports of difficulties with PayPal. Hopefully it’s just a minor glitch at their end with your account. Have you used PayPal elsewhere recently successfully?

Again, thank you for your support of the ATAG Axis and Allies Server!

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    460.85 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
    Thanks so much for your kind effort.

So far we haven’t received any additional reports of difficulties with PayPal. Hopefully it’s just a minor glitch at their end with your account. Have you used PayPal elsewhere recently successfully?

Again, thank you for your support of the ATAG Axis and Allies Server!

Hi!
    No, I have never succeeded with PayPal. I´m sure it is something very simply and I will sort it out someday. But I have to put time and effort on everything with these modern systems as my knowledge concerning digital systems is quite little. I know that PayPal is largely used so the problem is me. But in time I`ll make it.

Hope to see (shoot) you saturday,
    salute
    Always at your service....and always in your crosshairs,
    I remain
    ATAG_Walstein

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    24.74 MB

S!

Walstein. Make sure you have the correct billing address and whatever card you are using, linked to your account. Also make sure the card you use is made primary. A long shot, but make sure your bank allows money transfers abroad.
    Rig for gaming...

Intel i5 10600K 4.1GHz CPU, MSI Z490-A Pro mobo, 32Gb DDR4 @ 3200MHz, AMD Radeon 6700XT 12Gb, Samsung/WD SSD for OS/Games, TMWH throttle, Virpil WarBRD base + MongoosT grip, MFG CrossWind, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit