Hello All

We will be creating a private, passworded STEAM BETA for VR users to test our Beta VR Implementation in the next few weeks.

There will not be any restrictions on the number of users who may participate. However, there will be a cutoff date for applications... after the cutoff date, we will not take any more applicants.

This thread is an invitation to all those who qualify. Below are the requirements for community members to apply:

- Must own both BLITZ and TOBRUK (Beta will incorporate both games... anyone who doesn't have TOBRUK will not be able to use the Beta)

- Must own an up to date/fully supported VR headset

- A .jpg or other visual record of the player's VR headset, serial number, manufacturer and model will be required to be submitted with an application. We need this to determine if there are any issues with particular types of VR hardware.

- Application received by February 15th 2022 latest

There is no use in those who do not have VR testing this Beta... there will be an opportunity to test the full Visual Update in a public Beta later. In the meantime we ask those community members who do not have VR systems to have a bit more patience.

IMPORTANT:

Do not reply here.

Instead, please send me a private message on these forums along with a link to your email.

If you are a member of a group, I would appreciate it if instead of replying individually, the group representative sends me a single message, along with the names and emails of all those from the group who wish to participate.

----

We will be setting up a special private Beta Forum for participants to post their feedback and comments.