Thread: Problem with The Oden's Dynamic Campaign Generator

Veteran Combat pilot Screamadelica's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    588.65 MB

Problem with The Oden's Dynamic Campaign Generator

I'm having some strange problems with this program that hopefully someone can help with. The dynamic campaigns are essential for keeping single player interesting and challenging and this is perfect but....

Installed fine, added line to conf ini file. Select Battle Of Britain Campaign, 43 squadron from Tangmere and run. Everything works perfectly, finish the mission and exit and this when I get an error message. Before you go to the single select screen there is message:
    Microsoft Net Framework Unhandled Exception.
    Index was out of range. Must be non negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter Name: Index.
    System Argument Out Of Range exception.
    (tried to take a screenshot but can't find it..)
    I select the ignore option and go to the single select screen, count to 2 and a bit ( because its Clod ) and hit fly. However the new mission doesn't load,just a repeat of the first mission.

Odd thing is when I selected No. 1 squadron the error message came up at the start before launching the game.
    Second odd thing was, when having exited the game, I hit the stop button and then again start and the campaign loaded the next mission perfectly.
    Also saw that the build info says 32 bit?
    So it sort of works, but I'd love to be able to fix this glitch as I'm hoping this brilliant little program is going to be what will keep me flying Cliffs.
    Sorry about the wall of text, hopefully it's something simple,
    Cheers, Scream.
    Intel I7 - 11700K CPU @ 3.60 GHZ, Nvidia RTX 3080, Evo 970 SSD 1TB, Ram 32GB , Win 10 64 Bit. Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and MSFFB 2, CH Throttle Quadrant, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Falcon Gear Trim Unit, Track IR5.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Re: Problem with The Oden's Dynamic Campaign Generator

This is a privately created campaign.

Please see the thread on the IL-2 forums which he created:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic...en-dynmis-exe/