Thread: Feedback to programmers of this simulator

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    460.85 MB

Feedback to programmers of this simulator

Possible ladies and gentlemen!

I would like to praise the programmers who have created this simulator. We get so much fun for such a long time with practically no expenditures (excluding the computer etc). I am looking forward to coming months, years and - yeah - decades to come. As far as it depends on me, I shall hang around for ever.

I am new comer with this particular simulator, but I used to play the old IL-2 in 2002 - 2009. This simulator is much better than the old one just as most of us knows. But I understand that whatever marvelous there is in the game, whatever details, all the appearance, all of it, is possible because some people work hard to produce it.

Some military history, some aviation and some gaming all together in one product! Just to praise them I ask all who read this to give thumb up for the programmers. I do not know them but you might do. And I ask you to mention your favorite plane along the the thumb.

My favorite is the Junkers Ju 88 - thumbs up for the programmers

Always at your service....and always in your crosshairs,
    I remain
    ATAG_Walstein

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Re: Feedback to programmers of this simulator

Ha ha! Well said, Walstein!

I am very glad you are enjoying the sim just a little bit! (Irony!) I'm sure we all agree with you.

Incidently, I have enjoyed the challenge of chasing around the skies trying to find your wretched high flying Ju 88. Slow down will you! On the few occasions that I have found you I have not fired at you (even though you fired at me!) because I thought I would take pity on a new comer who was learning his trade but I need you to know that from now on.....THE GLOVES ARE OFF!

I have to report that all JU 88's making a nuisance of themselves over England, will be shot down, whether their pilots are Finnish or not! Ha ha!

My favourite aircraft are: Spitfire 1a (100), Spitfire V's, Kittyhawk and all the 109's...because they are deadly and fascinating. Looking forward to catching you in the CLoD skies very soon! Salute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    460.85 MB

-----"Incidently, I have enjoyed the challenge of chasing around the skies trying to find your wretched high flying Ju 88. Slow down will you! On the few occasions that I have found you I have not fired at you (even though you fired at me!) because I thought I would take pity on a new comer who was learning his trade but I need you to know that from now on.....THE GLOVES ARE OFF!

I have to report that all JU 88's making a nuisance of themselves over England, will be shot down, whether their pilots are Finnish or not! Ha ha! -----"

Sir! I proudly take off my glow and throw it at your feet declaring, that I will happily give bullets to my machine-gunners. Welcome to the height of your lovely English skies and if you have fellow spitfire-pilots with you, I shall take a delight in giving my machine-gunners ammunition for them, too. I take a bow and leave the stage for now. I will be busy watching my Junkers Ju 88 being polished. I hope you will soon see my shimmering aeroplane dashing through your beloved British skies!

Let there be Battle of Britain... forever!
    I remain
    ATAG_Walstein

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.82 MB

Your praises are really appreciated, thank you !

5. Likes ATAG_JackMaxx, ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.23 GB

Yes TFS do deserve a big thumbs up its a great sim and something that they all can be proud of.

my favourite plane, sadly my procrastination is only matched by my indecision, I don't know which is my favourite, but I may be able to tell you tomorrow, maybe.
    Don't let Grudges fester and poison your future happiness......get your revenge as quickly as possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Don't forget to visit Stonehenge!

8. Likes ATAG_Highseas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Walstein View Post

Sir! I proudly take off my glow and throw it at your feet declaring, that I will happily give bullets to my machine-gunners. Welcome to the height of your lovely English skies and if you have fellow spitfire-pilots with you, I shall take a delight in giving my machine-gunners ammunition for them, too. I take a bow and leave the stage for now. I will be busy watching my Junkers Ju 88 being polished. I hope you will soon see my shimmering aeroplane dashing through your beloved British skies!

Let there be Battle of Britain... forever!

....Ha haaaagggghhh! What can I say? What can........ ANYBODY say? Salute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    46.87 MB

For my part, I can only pay respect to the excellent implementation of CoD as a flight simulation!
    Keep it up.
    My favorite aircraft is the Me109F4.
    Gruß Amarok

11. Likes major_setback, ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    460.85 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_JackMaxx View Post
    Yes TFS do deserve a big thumbs up its a great sim and something that they all can be proud of.

my favourite plane, sadly my procrastination is only matched by my indecision, I don't know which is my favourite, but I may be able to tell you tomorrow, maybe.

I would definitely enjoy fly all of them, sadly in my case, it takes me (hell of a) lot of time to learn to operate them. It took me (more than) three weeks to learn how to start, take off, navigate and land with the Junkers Ju 88... and stay alive. I can tell you next year what other planes are my favorite ones... providing Mr. Marlow does not shoot me off the skies... too often.
    I remain
    ATAG_Walstein

13. Likes ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    24.74 MB

S!

Indeed big S!alute to Oleg Maddox for his vision behind this simulator. And great appreciation to TFS for keeping this sim alive and making it even better. I shall continue flying my 110 in the skies of England and North Africa!
    Rig for gaming...

Intel i5 10600K 4.1GHz CPU, MSI Z490-A Pro mobo, 32Gb DDR4 @ 3200MHz, AMD Radeon 6700XT 12Gb, Samsung/WD SSD for OS/Games, TMWH throttle, Virpil WarBRD base + MongoosT grip, MFG CrossWind, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.52 GB

Like the above, I've enjoyed CoD Blitz Tobruk for a long time. I particularly like the desert campaigns. There are many British and German aircraft, while the Regia Aeronautica still have only the aircraft that participated in the Battle of Britain. My favorite Italian aircraft are the MC-200 and the SM-79. Is there any possibility those two can be added?
    System:
    EVGA P55 FTW SLI / Intel Core i7 875K 2.93GHz / nVidia GeForce GTX680 2GB / 16GB DDR3 1600MHz / Windows 7 64bit
    Flight gear:
    Logitech Extreme 3D Pro / TrackIR 5 / Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant / CH Flight SIM Yoke

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Colander View Post
    Don't forget to visit Stonehenge!
    Damn Straight !

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey