Thread: An (unofficial) multiplayer meetup this weekend

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.61 GB

An (unofficial) multiplayer meetup this weekend

When: Saturday February 19th, 7PM GMT onwards

Where: VCAF Tobruk Server

After the fun Martini events of the past few weeks, I thought it would be fun to have some unofficial and more casual prearranged multiplayer games. So if anyone wants to join me on the VCAF Tobruk server from 7PM GMT onwards, feel free to. You can find the date and time in your timezone here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...0000&p1=tz_gmt

I’ll be flying Allied fighters, so if you’re a Bf 109 or C.202 pilot looking for a fight, you found it
    Author of the Their Finest Hour, Their Greatest Challenge, Desert Hawks, Eagles over Tobruk, On Ne Passe Pas!, and Rising from the Ashes campaigns for Cliffs of Dover Blitz and Desert Wings - Tobruk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.91 MB

Re: An (unofficial) multiplayer meetup this weekend

Sounds good!

I was "trying" to be present at the last one, but I had a very annoying acquaintance who kept interrupting proceedings, which is why I was silent on TS.

I hope to be there for this one and fully present.

Cheers,
    i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz | nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB DDR4 RAM | Windows 11 Pro

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    712.59 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Slipstream View Post
    Sounds good!

I was "trying" to be present at the last one, but I had a very annoying acquaintance who kept interrupting proceedings, which is why I was silent on TS.

I hope to be there for this one and fully present.

Cheers,
    Oh! I didnt realise you were married.
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2673&dateline=1390351127

Principle skinner

4. Likes ATAG_Slipstream, rontaila, DerDa liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    80.50 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Cybermat47 View Post
    When: Saturday February 19th, 7PM GMT onwards

Where: VCAF Tobruk Server

After the fun Martini events of the past few weeks, I thought it would be fun to have some unofficial and more casual prearranged multiplayer games. So if anyone wants to join me on the VCAF Tobruk server from 7PM GMT onwards, feel free to. You can find the date and time in your timezone here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...0000&p1=tz_gmt

I’ll be flying Allied fighters, so if you’re a Bf 109 or C.202 pilot looking for a fight, you found it

I won't be able to attend myself, but is there a particular map you want running at that time? I just have 3... the standard Blitz BoB map, The regularDesrt Wings Tobruk map, and the Eagle Sleeping Tobruk map.

S!
    Kendy
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread
    32GB RAM
    NVidia GeForce GTX1080 (Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080)
    1 TB SSD
    LG 4K 55" TV
    Gear-Falcon General Purpose Joystick Controller, Gear-Falcon Quadrant and Trim, Gear-Falcon BF-109 Water Radiator Crank

"Find out what you don't do well, and then DON'T DO IT!" - Alf

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Kendy for the State View Post
    I won't be able to attend myself, but is there a particular map you want running at that time? I just have 3... the standard Blitz BoB map, The regularDesrt Wings Tobruk map, and the Eagle Sleeping Tobruk map.

S!
    Kendy
    Standard Blitz BoB please, I miss the Wissant G.50 base (assuming you are running the DD maps)…

But I am flexible.

Have not flown in a long while so I’ll probably be an easier target than usual.

Last edited by ATAG_Noofy; Feb-15-2022 at 13:43.
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.61 GB

S!
    Kendy
    As long as Kittyhawks or Spitfire Mk Ias are available, I don't have any preferences
    Author of the Their Finest Hour, Their Greatest Challenge, Desert Hawks, Eagles over Tobruk, On Ne Passe Pas!, and Rising from the Ashes campaigns for Cliffs of Dover Blitz and Desert Wings - Tobruk.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    80.50 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Cybermat47 View Post
    As long as Kittyhawks or Spitfire Mk Ias are available, I don't have any preferences
    It will have to be Tobruk then. I haven't updated the standard DangerDogz BoB map with the newer aircraft. I don't really know what I'm doing with the mission builder, and haven't had the time to figure it out.
    I'll set a reminder to make sure the map rolls to Tobruk a few minutes before your start time.
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread
    32GB RAM
    NVidia GeForce GTX1080 (Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080)
    1 TB SSD
    LG 4K 55" TV
    Gear-Falcon General Purpose Joystick Controller, Gear-Falcon Quadrant and Trim, Gear-Falcon BF-109 Water Radiator Crank

"Find out what you don't do well, and then DON'T DO IT!" - Alf

9. Likes DD_FT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.61 GB

It will have to be Tobruk then. I haven't updated the standard DangerDogz BoB map with the newer aircraft. I don't really know what I'm doing with the mission builder, and haven't had the time to figure it out.
    I'll set a reminder to make sure the map rolls to Tobruk a few minutes before your start time.
    Thanks, having the mission start a few minutes before 7PM GMT would be greatly appreciated! No need to worry about which specific mission, though - I’m equally good with the Spitfire Ia or the Kittyhawk, so there’s no need to make them both available in the same mission or set the server to a specific mission. You can just keep the missions as they are and give us a random one, unless anyone else has a preference

And again, thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.61 GB

Thanks for coming, everyone! We had a good turnout that turned into some intense dogfights!

OBT~Lionel and OBT~Sibiliev on the hunt.

Bonditaria shows me that biplanes shouldn't be underestimated.

VCAF_Kendy cripples a Bf 110...

... only to find OBT~Polak, OBT~Kojack, OBT~Mikmak, and ROVERE9 on his tail!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.82 MB

Thanks Cybermat ! it was great
    Win10 x64, i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz, ASUS RTX 2080 Ti 11GB, 32GB RAM, 1920x1200 HD 24", Microsoft FFB2, Thrustmaster TPR, Throttle Saitek X65F, TrackIR5.
    VR: Reverb G2 and G1 (Windows Mixed Reality HMD), SteamVR res: 2192x2144
    Nvidia driver version: 537.58

13. Likes Cybermat47 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.61 GB

Quote Originally Posted by OBT~Mikmak View Post
    Thanks Cybermat ! it was great
    Thank you for helping to make it great

Some videos of the Bf 109s I was able to down:

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    87.92 MB

Several of us from 9./JG52 are dusting off the controls after a long break and looking to flying Sunday 15 May most likely on TWC.
    We will be rusty no doubt.
    Hope red will show up for a joust.
    i5-4670K;ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO;Samsung 840Pro SSD 512GB;Corsair Vengeance 16GB;EVGA GTX1080Ti SC Black Edition 11GB;Noctua NH-U14S;Sharp 43" Monitor;WIN 7 64Bit;TIR-5;VKBGladiatorProMkII
    MFG Crosswinds;CH-ProThrottle/Franken-Potato;EVGA 1000W P2 PSU.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Quote Originally Posted by 9./JG52 Hackl View Post
    Several of us from 9./JG52 are dusting off the controls after a long break and looking to flying Sunday 15 May most likely on TWC.
    We will be rusty no doubt.
    Hope red will show up for a joust.
    Time?
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    87.92 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Noofy View Post
    Time?
    Im guessing 1800-1900 utc the guys may start showing up if their going to fly.
    i5-4670K;ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO;Samsung 840Pro SSD 512GB;Corsair Vengeance 16GB;EVGA GTX1080Ti SC Black Edition 11GB;Noctua NH-U14S;Sharp 43" Monitor;WIN 7 64Bit;TIR-5;VKBGladiatorProMkII
    MFG Crosswinds;CH-ProThrottle/Franken-Potato;EVGA 1000W P2 PSU.