Thread: Unable to connect ch joystick, throttle and pedals to sim using new application

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.28 MB

Unable to connect ch joystick, throttle and pedals to sim using new application

I have been away for a while on BOS. I decide to come back today and I cannot connect my ch products to the sim. I was able to setup basic controls to the joystick wizard, but it failed in sim. I am not using the ch manager with COD. I never did before or use the wizard and everything hooked up. I do have a "saved" folder for controls which is what is used before. I have no response from the controls in the control section. None of the advance controls connect to the wizard. Any help out there?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Re: Unable to connect ch joystick, throttle and pedals to sim using new application

Quote Originally Posted by Rapier07 View Post
    I have been away for a while on BOS. I decide to come back today and I cannot connect my ch products to the sim. I was able to setup basic controls to the joystick wizard, but it failed in sim. I am not using the ch manager with COD. I never did before or use the wizard and everything hooked up. I do have a "saved" folder for controls which is what is used before. I have no response from the controls in the control section. None of the advance controls connect to the wizard. Any help out there?
    I would recommend you set up your joysticks manually.

But the key to doing this correctly is to read the 'Getting Started and Troubleshooting Guide'.

There is a step by step guide to joystick setup there.

The Guide can be found in 'manuals' in your main CLIFFS OF DOVER install folder.

3. Likes Dauntless liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.28 MB

Re: Unable to connect ch joystick, throttle and pedals to sim using new application

Thanks, I will work on that tomorrow and let evryone know

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.28 MB

I tried setting them up manually, but the axis in each control does not respond. Key mapping buttons does not work either. it just moves the menu selection up and down. I do not want to reinstall the game and lose my progress in the offline campaigns. I have kids so I create and fly missions myself. Still unable to connect. It may be time to upgrade my controllers since they are 15 years old. I am looking at a VKB Gladiator WW2 edition and Thrustmaster throttle and pedals. Anyone have issues with these? I am hoping its just a win 10 issue with CH that I have heard of. No problem loading the sim or trackir connecting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

I tried setting them up manually, but the axis in each control does not respond. Key mapping buttons does not work either. it just moves the menu selection up and down. I do not want to reinstall the game and lose my progress in the offline campaigns. I have kids so I create and fly missions myself. Still unable to connect. It may be time to upgrade my controllers since they are 15 years old. I am looking at a VKB Gladiator WW2 edition and Thrustmaster throttle and pedals. Anyone have issues with these? I am hoping its just a win 10 issue with CH that I have heard of. No problem loading the sim or trackir connecting.
    Please take the time to read the 'Getting Started and Troubleshooting Guide'.

This has a huge amount of information regarding setup.

Follow the steps listed there and see what you get.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    908.31 MB

I am hoping its just a win 10 issue with CH that I have heard of. No problem loading the sim or trackir connecting.
    I use win 10, CH Flightstick and a pair of quadrants without any problem. Do they show up on the list in the 'Game Controllers' dialog? I use the CH tool to calibrate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.28 MB

Thankyou all for help. I redid/extracted the dvdreorder and saw the CH Products in the list this time. Everything is in order and working. Wow learned a lot. My old config setting did not work. I had to override and reset everything manually. I am at 100%. It worked for all these years going back and forth and never having to reset anything. I still ordered the VKB gladiator EVO WWII edition. It looks cool and I will keep my pro Throttle and pedals running. Thanks again