Thread: mixture contorls

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    818.69 MB

mixture contorls

Have noticed, I believe from the last update that for allied twin engine aircraft the fuel mix setting on spawn in can be all over the place. Sometimes the percentage vary usually 0,5,9% and others. You can get it back by changing prop pitch or throttle settings(sometimes mixture key bindings will work). You have to check it each time as it is random issue. Not sure if it happens with axis aircraft. Haven't noticed it on single engine aircraft but lately mostly fly twin engine.
    There's something good waitin' down this road
    I'm pickin' up whatever's mine.
    "Tom Petty...Runnin' Down A Dream...Full Moon Fever"

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    80.50 MB

Re: mixture contorls

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Birdtail View Post
    Have noticed, I believe from the last update that for allied twin engine aircraft the fuel mix setting on spawn in can be all over the place. Sometimes the percentage vary usually 0,5,9% and others. You can get it back by changing prop pitch or throttle settings(sometimes mixture key bindings will work). You have to check it each time as it is random issue. Not sure if it happens with axis aircraft. Haven't noticed it on single engine aircraft but lately mostly fly twin engine.
    Not to hijack your thread, but it seems there has always been a problem with analog controls...it seems the game doesn't read them until they change. For instance, if I have my rads all the way open before I spawn, when the aircraft spawns in it has them closed, and doesn't bother to read the position of the analog control until it changes. I understand I should always check my controls after spawning in, but it doesn't really make sense that the game can't check the current status of the analog ports when an aircraft is created.
    Anyway, back to your issue, so far I've only flown Axis bombers, but I'll take a look when I get a chance to see if I can duplicate your issue.
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread
    32GB RAM
    NVidia GeForce GTX1080 (Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080)
    1 TB SSD
    LG 4K 55" TV
    Gear-Falcon General Purpose Joystick Controller, Gear-Falcon Quadrant and Trim, Gear-Falcon BF-109 Water Radiator Crank

"Find out what you don't do well, and then DON'T DO IT!" - Alf