Thread: quick mission 17 aerial Battle Calais no fly option v4.53 and in v5 sound is duff

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.63 GB

quick mission 17 aerial Battle Calais no fly option v4.53 and in v5 sound is duff

Hi,
    in v4.53
    Quick mission 17
    offers Blenheim and spitfire allies, Me110 and Me109E1 as Axis,

Click fly, next it says player plane, click that shows Blenheim
    Click ok,
    Offers player plane or back,
    but we have just done that, we are in a loop now.

There is no fly option just back which goes back to previous,
    offers fly or restart, click fly and it flys but no fly capability
    Just watch the battle.
    no inside cockpit is shown.

fly v5.015
    Quick mission 17
    offers three allies, Blenheim and Blenheim and spitfire, Me110 and Me109E1 as Axis,

Click fly, next it says player plane, AND ALSO fly, so this flaw is fixed, click fly
    and we are in a spitfire
    hit F2 and its a side view, normally get tail view from behind, I use to check rudder working.

F1, go back inside, Fire guns, but hardly audible., soft and woolly and not very loud at all, very different from v4.53 I had been flying moments before.
    F2 and external still duff,
    I can just about hear it, in fact the engine sound is also not what it used to be, in not just 4.53 but previous versions, both are ill defined.

Is there a slider or something to make it more prominent and restore to what it used to be like ?

I want to fly against a wellington without Harry Potter blue crazies on wellington glazing, so how can I do that, what option in V4.53 ?

Cheers

BOBC

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Re: quick mission 17 aerial Battle Calais no fly option v4.53 and in v5 sound is duff

Don't care. Your old versions are old and not supported, if you have a problem please update to the latest version 5.033. It's free!!

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA507NV, AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU, 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM, 16 GB DDR5 RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 11 Home 23H2, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, VKB Gladiator Pro, MFG Crosswind, Wheel Stand Pro, EIZO CS240, Track-IR 5

3. Likes ATAG_Soldat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    108.53 MB

Re: quick mission 17 aerial Battle Calais no fly option v4.53 and in v5 sound is duff

There is a reason versions move on. Primarily new features and BUG FIXES.
    If u were posting about a current version then it would be worth commenting on.
    Insist on playing old versions then YMMV and there can't be any roadside assistance.

And there is this from TFS after new version releases...

"Please note that when Single Missions are updated by TFS it is not automatic that you will see the updated missions in your game immediately. This is because TFS will never delete any files that are in your "\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover" folder!

To get the updated Single Missions you must delete the existing missions in "\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\missions\Single" while the game is not running. Next time you start the game the updated Single Missions will be copied from the game's installation folder (...\Steam\steamapps\...) into "\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\missions\Single" where you can play them. "

HTH
    Last edited by ATAG_Torian; Jun-16-2022 at 03:40.
    System specs:
    Gaming laptop: Metabox P750ZM, CPU Intel i7-4790K @ 4GHz, GTX 980m with 8Gb DDR5 VRAM, 16Gb Dual channel DDR3 RAM, 2 x Samsung EVO 840 500Gb SSDs, Win10 Home 64bit.

Gaming PC: MSI PRO Z690 WIFI DDR5 mobo, Intel i5 12600KF cpu, 32Gb Corsair DDR5 5200Mhz RAM, Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M2 SSD, Corsair 850w psu, MSI RTX 3070 8GB vram vid card, Windows 10 Home 64bit.

5. Likes ATAG_Knight, Bonditaria, ATAG_Soldat liked this post