Thread: IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover and Desert Wings - Tobruk: Update 5.034

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    319.97 MB

IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover and Desert Wings - Tobruk: Update 5.034

Greetings Pilots!

A new update is available on STEAM.

*** Fixed: Tab-7-1 ("Ground Control", "Request Targets") enemy aircraft targets [Artist]
    Details: Notes on IL2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover, II.1.1 Request Targets

*** Heading/bearing information from ground control (Tab-7-...) is now rounded up or down to nearest full 30° (was only down before) [Artist]

*** Change: BaseMissionPath was relative, now full path from user's directory. [Oskar]

*** Updated mission briefing translations [Localisation Team]

*** Single Mission "The Channel Stalemate": new Bf 109 F VS Spitfire Mk V and Hurricane Mk II mission added. [Cybermat47]

*** Single Mission "The Kanalkampf": minor revision to weather conditions. [Cybermat47]

*** Single Mission "Royal Rodeo": more static objects, AA, barrage balloons, and populated airfields added. Battle area expanded. Errors in English briefing fixed. [Cybermat47]

*** Single Mission "Snow on the White Cliffs": revised 3./ErprGr 210 fuel load. [Cybermat47]

*** Single Mission "The Saint-Omer Circus": new Blenheim, Spitfire Mk II, and Hurricane Mk II VS Bf 109 F mission added. [Cybermat47]

*** New: "Short Manuals.pdf" in Extras => Manuals => aircraft => Short Manuals [Manual Creation Team]

ShortManuals2.jpg

Please note that when Single Missions are updated by TFS it is not automatic that you will see the updated missions in your game immediately. This is because TFS will *never* delete any files that are in your "\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover" folder! To get the updated Single Missions you must delete the existing missions in "\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\missions\Single" while the game is not running. Next time you start the game the updated Single Missions will be copied from the game's installation folder (...\Steam\steamapps\...) into "\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\missions\Single" where you can play them.
    Last edited by Artist; Sep-07-2022 at 12:14.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    197.43 MB

Re: IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover and Desert Wings - Tobruk: Update 5.034

Keep going guys!
    Don't listen to the sad and never happy trolls!
    "You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"

Win 11 Pro - I5-12600KF - 32GB Ram - RTX 3080 TI 12GB (non OC) - SSD Sata 970 GBB (System) - NVMe 980 GB (games storage) - Lenovo 27'' 144Hz - HP Reverb G2 v2 -
    WMR environment : Empty room (SkySpaces) - SteamVR resolution : 2192x2144 (48%)
    nVidia driver : 536.23

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    236.47 MB

Wonderful news thanks TF!!

Would love to hear about TF6.0 soon?! Any ideas when? I think it was said that 1C would decide. Now Il2 GB Battle of Normandy is released as of today, maybe it's our turn?!?!

Keep up the epic work

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    236.47 MB

PS Perhaps I'm being blind but I can't seem to see the Single Mission "The Channel Stalemate": new Bf 109 F VS Spitfire Mk V and Hurricane Mk II mission added. [Cybermat47]. Hopefully I'm being a bit dim...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Quote Originally Posted by JS81Knows View Post
    PS Perhaps I'm being blind but I can't seem to see the Single Mission "The Channel Stalemate": new Bf 109 F VS Spitfire Mk V and Hurricane Mk II mission added. [Cybermat47]. Hopefully I'm being a bit dim...
    It is in a place you won't expect due to non-alphabetic listing. It is between 'Bomber Intercept - Ships' and 'Christmas Convoy'.
    Spoiler: 

Last edited by Bonditaria; Sep-07-2022 at 15:57.

6. Likes major_setback liked this post
    Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    589.91 MB

Quote Originally Posted by JS81Knows View Post
    Wonderful news thanks TF!!

Would love to hear about TF6.0 soon?! Any ideas when? I think it was said that 1C would decide. Now Il2 GB Battle of Normandy is released as of today, maybe it's our turn?!?!

Keep up the epic work
    Yes, great job TF, many thanks!

But CLoD is lagging behind the competition due to the lack of VR. I recently got a VR headset and it's transformed my flight simming, so I get my fix with DCS World, BOS and X Plane now, rather than CLoD. But I will be back with CLoD like a shot as soon as the VR upgrade is released.

I am sure there will be many new takers for CLoD once it is VR capable - I like BOS but its mission generator is hopeless compared to CLoD's so I find it very limiting.

Can we not have the VR upgrade separately to TrueSky etc if it is ready first? I bet you get loads of new CLoD flight simmers as soon as it can support VR!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    98.49 MB

Thanks folks!
    PC: MSI 1080ti Sea Hawk | Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 7 | Intel i5 6600k @4.2gz | Noctua dh-14 |Thermaltake Versa N21 | 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX ddr4 | Thermaltake tr2 rx 850w | 960evo NVMe SSD 250gb| 2 x 34` LG 34um67 | HyperX Cloud Stinger | Razer Deathadder v2| Trackir 4 | Microsoft ForceFeedback 2 | Ttesports Challenger keyboard |Windows 10 Enterprise x64 |

VR: REVERB g2 2160x2160 per eye
    Nvidia driver version: 536.23

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    42.93 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Artist View Post
    Greetings Pilots!

A new update is available on STEAM.

*** Heading/bearing information from ground control (Tab-7-...) is now rounded up or down to nearest full 30° (was only down before) [Artist]

*** New: "Short Manuals.pdf" in Extras => Manuals => aircraft => Short Manuals [Manual Creation Team]

[/SIZE]
    I like this
    Thank you very much TeamFusion
    The fun is always in the sun