Thread: Selling GVL throttle and MFG Crosswinds - SOLD

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Selling GVL throttle and MFG Crosswinds - SOLD

Hi, Gents!

I'm selling the remainder of my flight simming gear. First of all, a throttle unit by GVL. I bought it directly from the manufacturer in 2019, its been used for little bit more than a year, and it collects dust ever since.

It's in perfect working condition apart from the thumb rotary on the main throttle lever. I suppose its a matter of a cable being disconnected, so should be a quick fix. Cannot vouch for that diagnosis, though. Each and every other switch, button, lever or rotary works like a charm.

The unit has 'ACG_Kondor' etched right under the main panel, since back in the days I used to fly with these boys.

Since the throttle has its flaws (the feckin thumb rotary), I'd ask for $160 / €160 plus shipping (dependant on the receipient's country, of course).

Also, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals are up for grabs. Bought in 2016, served me more than well for three years. Now they just stand under the desk and collect the dust, not used anymore.
    They are in perfect working condition, all the axes are ok, everything runs smoothly and without issues. No damage to the surface.
    The price is $180/ €180 plus shipping.

Prices are negotiable, however offers such as 'Id give you fifty bucks and a sack of corn' will be disregarded

PM for more details.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kondor44; Sep-22-2022 at 03:04.

2. Likes MorsKochanski liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    29.54 MB

Re: Selling GVL throttle and MFG Crosswinds

Hello Kondor, can you ship the pedals to the UK, if so, how much please? Does it still have the instructions with it also?
    Last edited by MorsKochanski; Sep-23-2022 at 18:58.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by MorsKochanski View Post
    Hello Kondor, can you ship the pedals to the UK, if so, how much please? Does it still have the instructions with it also?
    Hey, Bro.

Sure, shipping to UK is possible, however I'm not sure about any possible custom fees that might be applied.
    I'd have to pack the stuff and measure the package properly, but having a quick look over the internet, the shipping would be something around €35, give or take some change, with Polish Postal Office or UPS International.

As far as I remember I didn't get any printed instructions with the device, everything was available on Milan's webpage. I believe any manuals and software is still there to be downloaded.
    Let me know if you're interested and I'll do the necessary arrangements.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    29.54 MB

Quote Originally Posted by kondor44 View Post
    Hey, Bro.

Sure, shipping to UK is possible, however I'm not sure about any possible custom fees that might be applied.
    I'd have to pack the stuff and measure the package properly, but having a quick look over the internet, the shipping would be something around €35, give or take some change, with Polish Postal Office or UPS International.

As far as I remember I didn't get any printed instructions with the device, everything was available on Milan's webpage. I believe any manuals and software is still there to be downloaded.
    Let me know if you're interested and I'll do the necessary arrangements.
    Yes, Interested of course. Not sure if customs is applicable on private goods if sent as a gift with a happy birthday card – i'll check, can you give me a day to investigate?

And, can you do PayPal?

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Sure, I can wait.
    Paypal is totally fine, so no worries there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    29.54 MB

Quote Originally Posted by MorsKochanski View Post
    Yes, Interested of course. Not sure if customs is applicable on private goods if sent as a gift with a happy birthday card – i'll check, can you give me a day to investigate?

And, can you do PayPal?
    UK Customs code is 8471 for this item, should be no duty, just VAT of £35 if sent as gift with declared value. I'm trying to get through to customs to check for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    29.54 MB

Sadly, I've been informed that there will be import duty, plus a handling charge and VAT for these.

I'm afraid I'll have to pass. Apologies for wasting your time Kondor.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Throttle is gone, rudder is still available.
    Everything has to go

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Everything is sold. Thanks a bunch.

11. Likes ATAG_Colander, MorsKochanski liked this post