Thread: Donations not showing up?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    29.54 MB

Donations not showing up?

Just wanted to check that my recent donation actually got to where it was intended.

When I clicked through it stated some random name, that I didn't recognise (and I don't remember what it was now) as the account that would show the payment.

It was only $10, but I'd rather it end up where it was intended to.

Transaction ID for anyone with the will to check was: 23309625K41070947

The statement says it's going to teamfusionsimulations88@gmail.com so hopefully that's a legit email address?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Re: Donations not showing up?

Sometimes donations appear next day. Not sure why but check again tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    29.54 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Colander View Post
    Sometimes donations appear next day. Not sure why but check again tomorrow.
    I think was paid on Friday last week. Maybe a delay processing (I loathe PayPal it has to be said, but for things like this I see the convenience of using them). I don't care about it showing, I just want to make sure it went where intended.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Ok this is strange. I do not see that ID anywhere in the logs for the past few weeks. It is like it didn't go through.
    Did you get charged?

BTW teamfusionsimulations88@gmail.com is correct.

Note: I do see one from you done on Sept 2nd but nothing from you afterwards.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Hmm, checking the transaction logs, there were two donations that did not appear to get processed by PayPal between Knight’s donation on Oct 2 and Koko’s on Oct 9. The two unprocessed donations were on Friday, Oct 7 (yours?) and Sat Oct 8 (unknown donor).

Mors, as Colander requested, could you please check to see if your donation actually went through on your end (ie the donation amount actually got charged to your credit card or taken from your bank account)? Although donations through PayPal are a strictly hands off operation from forum admins, we will certainly enquire from ATAG’s end as to what happened to it if the funds are not accounted for.

Most importantly - thank you for your ongoing support of the ATAG Server!

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

6. Likes ATAG_Colander liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
    Hmm, checking the transaction logs, there were two donations that did not appear to get processed by PayPal between Knight’s donation on Oct 2 and Koko’s on Oct 9. The two unprocessed donations were on Friday, Oct 7 (yours?) and Sat Oct 8 (unknown donor).
    Good catch Snap.
    Interestly these two donations don't show a "Paypal verified" on the log so it seems like they where not processed/approved.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Colander View Post
    Good catch Snap.
    Interestly these two donations don't show a "Paypal verified" on the log so it seems like they where not processed/approved.
    I believe PayPal was in a state of utter turmoil on Friday & Saturday due to a since-reversed TOS change, but by Oct 9 it looks like their operation returned to normal, judging by Koko’s and Jackmaxx’s successfully processed donations on Oct 9.

Let’s see what MorsKochanski finds re donation charge gone through or not.
    Last edited by ATAG_Snapper; Oct-10-2022 at 12:45. Reason: Typos

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

9. Likes ATAG_Colander liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    29.54 MB

PayPal shows the payment on the 7th completing ($10).

However, the payment has not been processed by my bank in the UK, yet. That's likely the issue. Perhaps give it another 48 hours and look again?

Apologies for the fuss, I'm always a little wary with online payments but it seems the email account is correct and the PayPal records are correct, it's just not processed.

11. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post