Thread: Please help me

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    10.50 MB

Please help me

I think I have an error on the folder C \ Documents | 1C SoftClub \ il2 ...... the game fails to start how do I get this folder. Is it possible to post it? Thanks for the help

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Re: Please help me

In steam, go to Library, right-click on IL2 Sturmovik Cliff of Dover Blitz, then select local files, and verify integrity of game files.
    This should fix you install folder...

2022-10-26_140635.jpg
    Last edited by ATAG_Noofy; Oct-26-2022 at 07:15.
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

3. Likes ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

And...
    You can delete the contents of that folder as the game will recreate it next time you start it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

You can also rename it by inserting an x at the beginning of the file name. This will drive it to the bottom of the folder list so you will recognize it as replaced by steam, while preserving its contents until you are sure you no longer need it.

To replace it, just rename it and remove the x prefix.
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    10.50 MB

I reinstalled everything. The first cliff of dover teamfusionupdate works while cliff of dover blitz after clicking play seems to start but after 10 seconds the play button returns to me. I tried to see the integrity of the files and everything is fine. It all happened 10 days ago, I hadn't downloaded anything, windows swmpre the same but suddenly blitz stopped working

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

That "10 seconds" sounds like a DirectX issue.
    Please make sure you don't have any other program that might be affecting DirectX like overlays, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.23 GB

Try disabling (if you have them) Corsair Icue, Reshade, other propriety controller software, also delete cache folder at your drive:\Libraries\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover and try again. hope this helps
    Don't let Grudges fester and poison your future happiness......get your revenge as quickly as possible.

9. Likes Dauntless liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

I almost forgot... run everything relating to CLoD as an administrator in windows 10/11.
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.