Hi,
I am about to redo my entire installs, I can run any version of CoD, I have folders on C drive 1C softclub
C:\Users\BOBC\Documents\1C SoftClub
and in there are folders for the variants, the one that runs such as V5 has its suffice _removeBeforeFlightv5 removed

D drive sees folders such as IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover_4.3

I can't remember How I managed this, somewhere in the install I pointed it to D and it made a folder withput a suffix, my suffixed ones stopping it from invading those ones !
How did I also get it to create the folder at C drive ? (suffixes again protected the existing)

During install does it ask for locations for the Softclub and also the IL-2 long address ?

I cant seem to find the exe one ran, did we do it from a file online or did we download e.g TeamFusion MOD 4.3 then run it ?

We needed vanilla on first thats for sure.

Did we get that from Steam, installed via Steam or did we download it then run the exe file for install ?

I need to redo the procedure for new SSD win 10 and new D drive, so I am wondering how I did it and how I will do it again ?

If I simply copy paste my 1C softclub folder to same address C drive, D drive will already have the folders there, ( I am just copying all files from old D to new D)
is that enough for it to run I wonder ?

How can I achieve this again ?

Cheers

BOBC