Thread: Hello

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hello

Greetings. Long-time aviation enthusiast and flight simmer. Have had CLOD Blitz forever but haven't played it that much. Why? Don't know; probably too distracted by Rise of Flight/other WW1 sims and my guitar. But every time I fly the 109 I think, why am I not flying this sim more? So, I've decided to do so. Hope to learn much here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.34 GB

Re: Hello

Hello,

I also like to play guitar, about 1 hour at a time,
    but play flight sims or drawing/studying cockpits can take me 3-4 hours at a stretch.

3. Likes ATAG_Marlow, ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Re: Hello

Hi JFM and takuya......welcome to you both! It's great to have you here! We are all a bunch of mad, keen aviation enthusiasts here so, no doubt about it, you will fit right in.

You have arrived at a very exciting time because Cliffs of Dover is about to leap forward again with a whole raft of exciting improvements. The work is difficult and necessarily pain staking but it is moving forward and it will be worth the wait. In the meantime, CLoD is brilliant fun and surely boasts some of the best flight models in the business.
    Do check out the 'Getting Started' guide and the pilot 'Manuals' that can be found in the in-game menu. They are well worth a look and could save you hours of time in 'learning the basics.

Many of us here on the Forum are musicians of some sort. I myself play in a 'covers' band, playing weddings, birthday parties and for anybody who will pay us....as well as a few charity gigs. We play anything that is popular but it's got to be good music. Eg anything by Thin Lizzie, Blondie, Fleetwood Mac, Rolling Stones, Bad Company, Beatles, Ramones, Kasabian, Hendrix, Bowie and many, many more. My Band rehearses once a week and is made up of two guitars (for harmony) bass guitar, saxophone and drums. I will add ukulele on a few appropriate songs. Great fun but at the moment I probably fly CLoD too much and should be practicing my guitar more regularly!!!! So please tell me something to inspire me!

Come and join us in Multiplayer as soon as you like. Jump on and say 'hello' and you will quickly learn masses of info!

Hope you can join us in the CLoD skies soon! Salute!
    Last edited by ATAG_Marlow; Nov-20-2022 at 05:13.