Thread: Whats up!

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    856.9 KB

Whats up!

How's it going everyone!

Canadian here, Just really getting back into air combat games in the last 6 months. I have had CLOD BLitz for a while but got very excited about it again with the VR release looming. Looking forward to continuing to support this team and looking forward to flying with you all. I primarily fly the spitfire in this, IL2S and DCS. CLOD just has a great feel with the interactive cockpits that can't be beat IMO so I will be putting a ton more time into it. I am going to venture into flying the bomber now so wish me luck aha

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Re: Whats up!

Hi Wildman....welcome back! We'll get that fattened calf on the BBQ right away! For me it's all going well! I still find CLoD a complete blast after 7 years of flying. It's a real challenge, even after all these years. I tend to use all the clickable instruments in the cockpit and only use bound keys when I have to. For me that's really immersive. Come and join us in multiplayer when you have time. Just jump in wherever you find us and say 'hello.' We'll be delighted to have you!

As for bombers? Plenty to choose from here and they really pack a punch! As well as the redoubtable Blenheim, we now have the Wellington on the red side which I enjoy a lot, though to be honest I probably fly the Spitfire Vb and Kittyhawk most of the time.

Check out the 'Manuals' in the on game menu, if you haven't already. On the Blue side there is the fast and very formidable JU 88, also with a lot of hitting power.

There is still masses of stuff to enjoy so get stuck in and we hope to meet you in our CLoD skies sooner rather than later! Salute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.23 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Wildman_Q View Post
    How's it going everyone!

Canadian here, Just really getting back into air combat games in the last 6 months. I have had CLOD BLitz for a while but got very excited about it again with the VR release looming. Looking forward to continuing to support this team and looking forward to flying with you all. I primarily fly the spitfire in this, IL2S and DCS. CLOD just has a great feel with the interactive cockpits that can't be beat IMO so I will be putting a ton more time into it. I am going to venture into flying the bomber now so wish me luck aha

Cheers
    Welcome Wildman, there are a (few) good few Canadians online, and a few dodgey ones, snargle, Dazza. But you are we more then welcome and I hope to see you soon on multiplayer S!
    Don't let Grudges fester and poison your future happiness......get your revenge as quickly as possible.

4. Likes ATAG_Marlow, ATAG_Snapper, Bonditaria liked this post
    Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.31 MB

Hello Wildman...
    Welcome my friend to the show that never ends lol!