Thread: VR Gear. Free to good home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

VR Gear. Free to good home.

1. HP Reverb G1.

The cable has packed in and is unobtainable. The headset itself was replaced under warranty by HP maybe 18 months ago. No scratches on lenses. I use buttkicker and needed to use an analogue output for the kicker and audio. I use earbuds, so the headphones were removed from new and have never been used. Likewise, the controllers have never been used since I only game on flight sims. Ditto the short backpack cable. Not used.
    All packed up in the original box it came in with all bits n bobs still there.

If you have a good 4metre cable, but a faulty headset, you are golden.

2. Oculus Rift CV1. Full kit including controllers in original packaging, complete with extra sensor, extra cable and other spares. Was packed away in full working order when the Reverb arrived.
    More PC friendly than the Reverb. I used to run DCS with good performance with the CV1 using a PC with a 980TI and an I74790k processor.

Pick up only from Selby North Yorkshire. If anyone fancies one of them let me know. I will keep looking in for a week or so to check.
    Intel I9 9900K at 5.0 Ghz. Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra Motherboard. 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM. EVGA G3 PSU. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC. Thermaltake flo riing360 water cooler. 1TB Corsair M.2 NVMe boot drive. I TB Seagate hybrid mass storage drive. HP Reverb. TM Warthog HOTAS. MFG Crosswind pedals.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    163.09 MB

Re: VR Gear. Free to good home.

Hi Tinkicker, see your PMs.

Thanks,

RedToo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: VR Gear. Free to good home.

Responded.

Edit. Rift has now gone.

Edit 2. Reverb has been reserved on the Eagle Dynamics forum.
    Last edited by Tinkicker; Dec-04-2022 at 11:39.
    Intel I9 9900K at 5.0 Ghz. Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra Motherboard. 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM. EVGA G3 PSU. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC. Thermaltake flo riing360 water cooler. 1TB Corsair M.2 NVMe boot drive. I TB Seagate hybrid mass storage drive. HP Reverb. TM Warthog HOTAS. MFG Crosswind pedals.