Thread: TWC Dogfight Server

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.31 MB

TWC Dogfight Server

Well we are fully operational waiting on the patch for new weather rotations with each map. This server is purely designed for PvP, but if you get on you can call in a set of 4 AI fighters to engage flying towards the opposing teams coast by accessing the TAB Menue 4 1 2: they reload every 20 minutes for a good practice session. The mission load will not be available once 4 pilots are online. This server will stay up 24 seven and run a Tobruk-English channel rotation.

I will be on there often GMT 9 am for a morning hop and then in the afternoon on tues and thurs if anyone from blue wants to scrap. If you only fly red I am trying to get the hang of the MACHI. Still an easy kill for a good spit or hurricane pilot.

The YouTube channel is twc_blacknight if you are looking for the replay of fights. I am trying to run the TacView on the server so I can share those as well but I am coming up with an error on the folders so any help would greatly be appreciated. Then I can offer the recordings for download so you can watch the fights and review your skills.

Again those involved with TacView can I run this on a dedicated multiplayer mission server?????

BlacKnight
    Last edited by BlacKnight; Dec-01-2022 at 13:31.

ATAG Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    536.62 MB

Re: TWC Dogfight Server

Great stuff BlacKnight,
    I really appreciated your dedication to this sim and the community. RL commitments have kept me away for a while, but I'm looking forward to trying this out over the upcoming Christmas break.
    Keep up the fantastic work!
    All the best.
    Bubba
    ATAG_Bubba

3. Likes ATAG_Pattle, ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.31 MB

Also, those on Facebook are welcome to join us, https://www.facebook.com/groups/536029286762053

Recruiting for TWC is active any pilots in England, France, or any other in the USA. Looking to grow the squad for Dogfight competitions every Saturday on the Dogfight Server.

BlacKnight

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.31 MB

I changed it to six pilots had a good time last night with Biggles. LittleBill, and Dawson. I am still working hard to get the code to take hold of the post mission load and continue to run, but I am close to making this work. The AI performed well!

Anyway, hope to see more on the server this weekend Sunday EST2pm, I will be bouncing back and forth between Operation server for Bomber Hops. Still hoping for a great Christmas or a Happy New Year with Visual Patch. Also still hopping for my Spit Vc for the desert map and any other variants you gents want to create.

BlacKnight

6. Likes ATAG_Bubba liked this post
    Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.31 MB

By the way for those that think pilots did not try and mod their own aircrafts here is an awesome read to what lengths a pilot would do to get the most out of aircraft...

rcw-pg6.jpg

ATAG Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    536.62 MB

Quote Originally Posted by BlacKnight View Post
    By the way for those that think pilots did not try and mod their own aircrafts here is an awesome read to what lengths a pilot would do to get the most out of aircraft...

rcw-pg6.jpg
    Great read BlacKnight. Wilkie sounds like a guy who’s got things sorted. Fastest Hurricane in the squadron with his matchstick mod and an electric shaver socket in the cockpit to boot! Now there’s a couple of items for the next update!!
    ATAG_Bubba

9. Likes BlacKnight liked this post