Thread: Hello Everyone

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hello Everyone

Salute All,

I registered on the ATAG forums today and wanted to say hello to everyone. I live on the West Coast of the United States and I enjoy WW II era aviation and horses and not in that order. LOL. I really enjoy this simulation so far and look forward to making some fun memories going forward with ATAG into the new year, 2023.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    280.96 MB

Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome to the fun!

Hope to see you online soon.

S!

DerDa

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    465.46 MB

Welcome to Cliffs. Horses? That is interesting, I am into pointing dogs, but training animals is another story isn't it! If you need any questions answered ask them here, or in Multiplayer, you will get help, even from the person flying against you.

I7 12700K @ 4.8Ghz|RTX 3080Ti|32GB DDR4|1TB NvMe l LG OLED 48”TV|1440P @120Hz|VKB STECS l VKB Gunfighter III/100mm extension l MFG V3 Pedals l Falcon Gear Quadrant l TIR 5 l Cloud X Headphone|Widows 11, C:\Program Files (x86)Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz|20Mbs dl, 2Mbs ul

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    712.59 MB

Welcome!
    As yet we don't have much horse related content.
    If you have any information on flight characteristics please let us know.

108.jpg

Cheers
    Last edited by major_setback; Dec-31-2022 at 12:40.
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2673&dateline=1390351127

Principle skinner

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Hey, Brannon....welcome to the Best Forum in Town!

I think your New Year Resolution of 'going forward with ATAG' is a cracker! And you've chosen a crackin' year, too, what with all the work that our Boffin friends in TFS are doing towards, VR implementation, truSky, new cockpit detail and improved ground detail. We all are looking forward to another Christmas present and it's only....two weeks away!

In the meantime, it's great to read that you are enjoying the sim in it's present form. As a child I would have 'killed' to be able to do what this sim allows us to do now........fly Spitfires and Wellingtons........ and all the rest! Talk about a dream come true.....and it's TFS that's keeping that dream alive!

After your training period, we all hope you will give multiplayer a go. It's where this sim really comes alive because flying against other human pilots adds so much to the thrill of the experience. If you would like a gentle....at your own pace...intro into the different servers, dogfighting and multiplayer generally, I can help you out. Just message me on the Forum (PM) or leave a message on this thread and we can set up a time and take off together. Hopefully, you will be able to get all those questions answered! Have you discovered the pilot 'Manuals' in the IN Game Menu? Definitely worth a look!

Give me a shout if I can help but......in the meantime....enjoy! Hope to see you in the CLoD skies very soon! Salute!

6. Likes DerDa, Dauntless, Little Bill liked this post