Thread: Back Again. Free to Good Home. 32GB DDR4 RAM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Back Again. Free to Good Home. 32GB DDR4 RAM.

Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RAM. 2x sticks of 16GB ea @ 3200mhz.

Upgraded to 64GB of 3600mhz, so they are now redundant.

Put them on fleabay and after a couple of days, checked in to see how they were doing. Five bids, the highest two keen multiple bidders being zero feedback, zero activity, two and three year old accounts. So throwaway scam accounts. They would outbid every honest bidder.

I would rather help a fellow enthusiast than take a gamble on selling or getting scammed, so shut down the auction straight away and here we are.

Only thing I ask is to please take them to upgrade your PC in order to better enjoy CLoD or DCS, and not just to sell them on, thus depriving someone else who genuinely needs them.

As usual, collection only from near Selby, North Yorkshire.
    Intel I9 9900K at 5.0 Ghz. Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra Motherboard. 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM. EVGA G3 PSU. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC. Thermaltake flo riing360 water cooler. 1TB Corsair M.2 NVMe boot drive. I TB Seagate hybrid mass storage drive. HP Reverb. TM Warthog HOTAS. MFG Crosswind pedals.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Back Again. Free to Good Home. 32GB DDR4 RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkicker View Post
    Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RAM. 2x sticks of 16GB ea @ 3200mhz.

Upgraded to 64GB of 3600mhz, so they are now redundant.

Put them on fleabay and after a couple of days, checked in to see how they were doing. Five bids, the highest two keen multiple bidders being zero feedback, zero activity, two and three year old accounts. So throwaway scam accounts. They would outbid every honest bidder.

I would rather help a fellow enthusiast than take a gamble on selling or getting scammed, so shut down the auction straight away and here we are.

Only thing I ask is to please take them to upgrade your PC in order to better enjoy CLoD or DCS, and not just to sell them on, thus depriving someone else who genuinely needs them.

As usual, collection only from near Selby, North Yorkshire.

Someone on the DCS forum asked if I would sell them and post them to him.
    Answer is no, I do not want to get into postage and money changing hands. I have made my offer and will stick to it. Absolutely free of charge.

In case anyone is weighing up the cost of fuel Vs the likelyhood of me being a feckless nutter trying to look good by getting rid of faulty modules, I will post my ebay pics to put everyone's mind at rest. I would also be wondering if the offer is too good to be true and I have the pics at hand..

So why would I be giving these away? I strongly believe in Karma. If I can help someone today, maybe someone will be sent to help me when I need it in the future.

1. Close up of RAM modules in running PC, showing labels for compatibility ect.

2. View showing BIOS monitor. A0 means the BIOS has done its thing and has handed over control to windows. Everything good. Replacement modules waiting to be fitted.

3. Carefully removed and packed.

Intel I9 9900K at 5.0 Ghz. Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra Motherboard. 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM. EVGA G3 PSU. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC. Thermaltake flo riing360 water cooler. 1TB Corsair M.2 NVMe boot drive. I TB Seagate hybrid mass storage drive. HP Reverb. TM Warthog HOTAS. MFG Crosswind pedals.