Thread: ATAG_Snapper has just uploaded Voice Attack Profile "TWC"!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

ATAG_Snapper has just uploaded Voice Attack Profile "TWC"!

ATAG_Snapper has just uploaded Voice Attack Profile "TWC"!

My current Voice Attack profile which is a bit of a Frankenstein mélange of commands for Single Player and online play, particularly for the TWC Server with their unique menu and chat commands.

Note: the command "Go To Sleep" must be edited for your own joystick setup. It is designed to deactivate Voice Attack temporarily when the assigned joystick button is depressed. This same joystick button is also used in TeamSpeak for "Push To Talk". This enables you to talk freely with fellow players ov

2. Likes ATAG_Bubba, Patricks liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    21.01 MB

Re: ATAG_Snapper has just uploaded Voice Attack Profile "TWC"!

@ATAG_Snapper

Thanks, Snapper, very useful.

I've been playing around with this, mostly for the command ('Tab') menu for use in SP.

A question: you have lots of VA commands beginning with '@ - what is this, as I don't have any commands in the CloD command menu that start with '@? All I can see are Tab+Number+Number, etc. like you have also used.

Are they specifically related to the TWC server or something, so more 'Chat' than 'Comms'?

Do you know if there's a schematic of the whole command menu somewhere? I've searched but can't find anything. Would make it easier to design a VA profile, if we had the schematic.
    Win 11 Pro x64 22H2 (10.0.22621 Build 22621)
    i9-11900 @ 4.70GHz
    MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X 12GB
    32GB RAM
    ASUS ROG Strix 27" Monitor 3840x2160@144Hz
    Logitech x52 Pro HOTAS and Logitech Combat Rudder Pedals
    VR: Pico 4; OpenXR Tooolkit: FSR: Size 80%, Sharpening 100%; Override Resolution = Yes @ 3160x3160; World Scale - 160%.
    Virtual Desktop: H264+ @ 400Mbps; VR Graphics Quality - Godlike; VR Frame rate - 90fps; Bitrate - Auto; Sharpening - 25%; SSW - Off; Video Buffering - On
    Nvidia driver version: 537.13

4. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Hi Russky,

On the road today, but will take a look tonight when I’m back at my PC.

Cheers,

Snap

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    191.26 MB

Hi, Snapper.

I downloaded your TWC voice attack profile, and I would like to translate the voice command to spanish language, because the spanish voice recognition doesn´t work well with english...

I´ve noticed you use the "ñ" key in your profile...(it´s a spanish key...)

But I reckon that to really understand and use properly the TWC profile, you have to know the profile used in the IL2 simulator that are "coupled" with the VAC TWC profile.
    So, the VAC TWC profile must "match" the IL2 profile. If not, some command orders don´t work.

¿May you share your IL2 profile, please?

Thanks a lot

pckormic