Thread: Note to donors this month!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Exclamation Note to donors this month!

Hi folks!

First, a hearty thank you to everyone who donated this month, as well as in previous months. These days especially it’s been difficult for many financially. The most important thing is that everyone know that all are warmly welcomed regardless and hopefully enjoy a few carefree hours here in the friendly skies over Dover or Tobruk.

We experienced a glitch in the latter part of April in which donations were gratefully received but regretfully not acknowledged here on the forum (thanks for the heads up, E_G! ). Our intrepid Team Fusion boffins tracked down and corrected the problem. There were apparently four donors who did not get acknowledged that we very much wish to manually add. The PayPal donor log in our forum was incompletely filled by PayPal - we just got the dates that a donation was made, not the donor’s nickname, transaction number, or the amount in $USD donated. I’ve identified the four incomplete log entries below.

If you spot yours below, could you please send me a Private Message to give me

1) the date/time
    2) the transaction number (from your emailed PayPal receipt)
    3) the donation amount in $USD

I will forward that info to our Team Fusion coding wizard who will manually add you to the donor list.

Thanks to all!

Snapper

Looking at the log, it appears that we have four donations that have not been accounted for:

1) April 20 07:16 am

2) April 20 09:45 am

3) April 26 10:47 am

4) April 27 04:40 am

Last edited by ATAG_Snapper; Apr-29-2023 at 08:05.

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz