Thread: How to use the new

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    22.61 MB

How to use the new

Hi, could you perhaps help me fix my code that doesn't seem to work after the update.

I was using BaseMissionPath and this.PathMyself but get:

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.String maddox.game.AMission.get_BaseMissionPath()'.

I assume it is the new MissionFileName method that i need but I can't get it to work. Keeps saying things like

'Mission' does not contain a definition for 'getMissionFileName' and no extension method 'getMissionFileName' accepting a first argument of type 'Mission' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

or

maddox.game.AMission.MissionFileName.get': cannot explicitly call operator or accessor

If you can just please tell me how to use this so I can stick it in a string I can do the rest.

NB. I am in a campaign mission, 'public class Mission : maddox.game.campaign.Mission' not single misison, though I really hope that matters not, everything is just the same in there isn't it?
    I am Yo-Yo not YoYo (that's someone else)

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    319.97 MB

Re: How to use the new

See PM

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    22.61 MB

Re: How to use the new

Yep I think I see the issue, I was trimming and splitting the path up based on it's contents, now that has changed I need to update my splitting accordingly. I'll do it when I have time.
    I am Yo-Yo not YoYo (that's someone else)