Thread: Statistics

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    23.64 MB

Question Statistics

Hello,
    Is it possible to reinitialize my statistics in the stat page?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Re: Statistics

Hi Laurel,

Not possible without resetting every one's stats.

We normally do that once a month or so.

ATAG_Colander.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    123.26 MB

Can anyone tell me why my name never shows up on the ATAG stats page? I've flown the ATAG server many times now, and have entered it through the game as well as using the direct-connect link on the website, yet my name is never listed.

I'm beginning to feel discriminated against

Any thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Hi Padre,

Nothing intentional, believe me!

I note that right now (2:30 pm EDT) you're online and you are listed on the Statistics page alongside your 119th squadmates, but only showing 1 sortie (no kills, landings, etc etc etc). For some reason it's only just now the Statistics seems to be recording you.

I will ask the coders if they might have any idea what's going on. In the meantime, please keep an informal track of your online activities on the ATAG server and let me know if the record is being updated. Remember, the Netstats that you pull up on the Server won't necessarily be the same as the Statistics Page, since the latter does not record despawning kills. Also, I found that I was credited with 6 Land Kills even though all my victories were actually aircraft that were aloft, not on the ground.

I know the Statistics Page is a Work In Progress. There are a number of things that Team Fusion Simulations are working on specifically for the upcoming TFS 5.0 Tobruk that, where feasible, gets worked into the current BLITZ version. example: Rearm & Refuel. So, at times we are all the willing guinea pigs for some new stuff - at no charge - that gets added into BLITZ as development continues in 5.0.

Let me know how your ongoing ATAG online stats get tallied.

Cheers,

Snap

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

5. Likes TWC_Padre, Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

I didn't notice that we have again the stats working! Excellent and thanks for your work and dedication about this!
    Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Quote Originally Posted by SKG 210_Mölders View Post
    I didn't notice that we have again the stats working! Excellent and thanks for your work and dedication about this!
    I'm not convinced. 328th_Squid for example has 1575 air kills from 21 sorties, he's a dedicated killer, but looking at his Landings+Air Abandons+Deaths, 10+6+1=18, where are the other three sorties? Missing and unaccounted for! Stats quoted below therefore not believable...

Code:
    SORTIES: 21
    LANDINGS:10
    AIR
    Air Kills: 1575
    Air Kill Ratio: 75.00
    LAND
    Land Kills: 6
    Land Kill Ratio: 0.29
    Land Details
    Armor: 0
    Artillery: 0
    Ships Units: 0
    Tanks: 0
    Trailer Units : 0
    Trains: 0
    Wagons: 0
    Red Sorties: 0
    Blue Sorties: 0
    ABANDONS
    Air: 1
    Land: 0
    DEATHS
    Character: 6

8. Likes ATAG_Noofy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

I have my own way of "stats".
    I have a cork board in my home office.
    When ever I bomb somebody I take a screen shot.
    Then I print a copy of it and cut out the message "was blown up by ATAG_Snarglepuss in a Blenhiem.....".
    Then I pin it to the cork board among all the others.
    I turn my chair toward the cork board and look at it.
    When it gets dark I have a spot light to shine on the cork board.
    Sometimes I forget to go to bed.
    My wife does not understand.
    Intel Core i7 9700k (8-core), 12MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.6 GHz. 16GB DDR4 XMP at 2933MHz Dual Channel HyperX
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti with 11GB GDDR5X. 512GB M.2 PCle NVMe SSD (Boot)
    Alienware 850 Watt power supply liquid cooled. Alienware 34in Curved WQHD 3440 x 1440 @ 120Hz. G-SYNC. DP 1.2 mode.
    Thrustmaster 1600, Saitek rudder pedals.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Snarglepuss View Post
    I have my own way of "stats".
    I have a cork board in my home office.
    When ever I bomb somebody I take a screen shot.
    Then I print a copy of it and cut out the message "was blown up by ATAG_Snarglepuss in a Blenhiem.....".
    Then I pin it to the cork board among all the others.
    I turn my chair toward the cork board and look at it.
    When it gets dark I have a spot light to shine on the cork board.
    Sometimes I forget to go to bed.
    My wife does not understand.
    Snargle, you know you can find fluorescent ink for you printer...
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

11. Likes ATAG_Snarglepuss liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Thanks for everyone’s input. The Statistics page is still very much a Work-In-Progress, but I will forward your input to our statistician, ATAG_Squints, which I’m sure will prove useful.

ATAG_Squints

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

13. Likes Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders liked this post