Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: TF DeviceLink like interface

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Re: TF DeviceLink like interface

Updated (26/12/2017)Attachment 33224

Devicelink don't export data for "altimeter pinion", in game adjust altimeter for runway altitude is not possible.
    And too no data for "aileron trim", although this trim work in game.

Beaufighter_VC.zip
    Last edited by 1lokos; Jul-11-2018 at 18:14.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    46.2 KB

I do not remember if I ever thanked the one making this possible, Thank you.
    Now can that person pm me a link to a rear pointed radar I be very happy. Correct that to happier . And more grateful, very much more greatful , in fact I be almost happy

Team Fusion
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Has anything been changed in the DeviceLink/GetParameters in v 4.5? I have a motion platform working through SimTools which works great in v 4.312, but no telemetry in Blitz. If anyone has any ideas I will pass it on to the guys who write the plugins for SimTools.

4. Likes 69th_Zeb liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Question Re: TF DeviceLink like interface

Hi guys,
    I wonder is M_Shake param is still supported in COD 4.3 or 4.5 versions?
    I'm getting just infinity big value anytime.
    Kind regards,
    Andre

Team Fusion
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Hi guys,
    I wonder is M_Shake param is still supported in COD 4.3 or 4.5 versions?
    I'm getting just infinity big value anytime.
    It would be great if Jetseat could have a dedicated profile with CloD, like there is with DCS. The FFB works OK in CloD , but nothing like as good as the dedicated effects in DCS World. I hope there is an answer, also to get Xsimulator Simtools working with 4.5 Blitz would be great. I do not know what has been changed in exporting data from 4.312 to 4.5

7. Likes Nightdare liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Yes, I'd love to add ClOD support in SimShaker software, just need to get appropriate data from the game.
    My first try of data provided by Device Link was not successful. That's a pity.
    Kind regards,
    Andre

Gateway to Downeast Maine (New England) USA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.43 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Tex-Twil View Post
    Hi Guys,
    this was me and as AV8R said, I kind of gave up the project. You can see more details in this post

If there are people interested, I could adapt it to CoD

Yes, Please develop for ClOD Blitz. it would be appreaciated!
    ASUS GB20CB Intel I-7 w/Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070, ASUS Swift PG279Q (3), VKB GF/KG12, CH Pro throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder, EDtracker Pro

[SIZE=1]"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" -S. Holmes-

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    598.45 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Tex-Twil View Post
    Hi Guys,
    this was me and as AV8R said, I kind of gave up the project. You can see more details in this post

If there are people interested, I could adapt it to CoD

Yes Please !!!!! If the offer still stands!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

And a Android version with only Compass and temps, for smartphones.

12. Likes ATAG_Septic liked this post
    Gateway to Downeast Maine (New England) USA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.43 GB

Quote Originally Posted by hugso View Post
    It would be great if Jetseat could have a dedicated profile with CloD, like there is with DCS. The FFB works OK in CloD , but nothing like as good as the dedicated effects in DCS World. I hope there is an answer, also to get Xsimulator Simtools working with 4.5 Blitz would be great. I do not know what has been changed in exporting data from 4.312 to 4.5
    I just received this past week the Gametrix Jetseat KW-908 from Andre's Shop in Russia. It is a nice kit to add to the realism in ClOD Blitz. Great to feel the throb of those Beaufighter Bristol Hercule's in my seat and back as I throttle up to lift off

I to wish that the TF developers would get together with Andre and help develop the "SIMShake - Wings" sowtware so Jetseat FF functions properly in Blitz.

2018-02-26_09-04-01.png

https://dreamsimteam.blogspot.com/p/jetseat-ug.html
    Last edited by DOWNEAST; Feb-26-2018 at 10:36.
    ASUS GB20CB Intel I-7 w/Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070, ASUS Swift PG279Q (3), VKB GF/KG12, CH Pro throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder, EDtracker Pro

[SIZE=1]"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" -S. Holmes-

14. Likes \Hawk/, Pirato liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.68 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Yes, I'd love to add ClOD support in SimShaker software, just need to get appropriate data from the game.
    My first try of data provided by Device Link was not successful. That's a pity.
    Have to admit, haven't used my Logitech G940, but I thought the FFB of Cliffs was the standard protocol, and haven't heard any complaints about Microsoft sidewinders
    Je Maintiendrai

PC Specs: Intel I5 8600k @4.8 Ghz/ Aorus Z390 Pro / Gigabyte RTX3060ti OC 8Gb @ 1905Mhz/ Corsair BX 2x16Gb @3200Mhz
    XPG Spectrix S40G, 256GB NVMe / Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe / Startech PEXUSB3S44V 4port USB 3.1 PCIe
    Asus VG278HE / Oculus Rift / Virpil MT50 Mongoost T50cm Stick and T50 Throttle / Saitek Combat Rudders / 2x Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, sweat and the occasional witty comment"

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Nightdare View Post
    Have to admit, haven't used my Logitech G940, but I thought the FFB of Cliffs was the standard protocol, and haven't heard any complaints about Microsoft sidewinders
    FFB and Device Link Interface is not the same. The latter provides telemetry data, not commands to a joystick.
    Kind regards,
    Andre

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.58 MB

Quote Originally Posted by DOWNEAST View Post
    I just received this past week the Gametrix Jetseat KW-908 from Andre's Shop in Russia. It is a nice kit to add to the realism in ClOD Blitz. Great to feel the throb of those Beaufighter Bristol Hercule's in my seat and back as I throttle up to lift off

I to wish that the TF developers would get together with Andre and help develop the "SIMShake - Wings" sowtware so Jetseat FF functions properly in Blitz.

Another one who would like to see TF developers work with Andre. Nice to see you here Andre.

DOWNEAST. Have you done any tweaking to get the JetSeat working with Blitz?

It used to get some FFB in TF 4.3 (Opening the throttle fully, taxing to the runway and just before a stall). But ever since updating to Blitz, there is absolutely no FFB being detected. I'm not the only one either. An ACG colleague in 32Sqn had the same problem.

Team Fusion
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    497.6 KB

...some further doohickery from my end...

If we had basic telemetry data though, we could build our own FFB units, run real gauges (not those 8-bit looking things on a monitor), etc.
    I'm not seeing a way someone could cheat with basic parameters, other than maybe building an autopilot or automatic engine management (boring). In fact, with telemetry, we could add additional detail to failure modes and other types of performance degradation that most wouldn't want to deal with.

The biggest issue I guess is not having enough of a customer base that is interested in buying the game and taking on projects for that purpose. There probably shouldn't be much push for it considering TF runs on a shoe-string budget and are further confined to their legal agreements.

Against the will of most of their customers, I'm very glad they went against the marketing grain though in detailing controls and allowing momentary as well as analog inputs for so many parameters! Most customers want arcade, and it is quite evident with new users frustrated with the controls menu and shelving the game. I was a kid in a candy store when I first saw it!

-Zeb

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    80.50 MB

I've been doing some searching, but haven't seen if this question has been asked or answered... can the start and stop key assignments be changed, or is it hard-coded into the program? The current key bindings interfere with my TrackIR.
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread
    32GB RAM
    NVidia GeForce GTX1080 (Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080)
    1 TB SSD
    LG 4K 55" TV
    Gear-Falcon General Purpose Joystick Controller, Gear-Falcon Quadrant and Trim, Gear-Falcon BF-109 Water Radiator Crank

"Find out what you don't do well, and then DON'T DO IT!" - Alf

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    410.0 KB

Hi, sorry to revive this long dead thread but I have a question I hope someone can answer.

I found this thread looking for some way to get telemetry from the game. I was able to connect to the shared memory without too much trouble but I'm not sure about the parameters. The first post says that it uses the same parameters as the "GetParameters" function for missions. I can't seem to find any documentation for that function. The parameter list is in the enum in the sample code but there is no mention of where to find the subparameters.

I've read through this thread and there are some specific examples of parameter/subparameter combinations, mostly in code for Virtual Cockpit, but I don't see any link for more generic documentation.

So, does anyone have a link to some docs that describe the relevant values for parameters and subparameters?

If not I'll poke around and see what I can figure out for myself.

Also, I'm new here so if you see someone flying a Hurricane who seems particularly oblivious be sure to say "hi."

JD

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    908.31 MB

Your best source is probably the Virtual Cockpit files. Every aircraft has a different combination of parameters. New versions of aircraft may introduce new parameters. If there is something specific you are looking for, ask away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    410.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Oskar View Post
    Your best source is probably the Virtual Cockpit files. Every aircraft has a different combination of parameters. New versions of aircraft may introduce new parameters. If there is something specific you are looking for, ask away.
    Thanks for the reply. I'll take a look at the files. I also found RD_IL2CloDTF30.exe in the VC download which seems to show live data that I think will be useful.

JD

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    293.36 MB

What is the meaning of the prefixes in the parameters?

Nil,

M_***,

C_***,

A_***,

Z_***,

S_***,

M_***,[reserved]

I_***,

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    79.61 MB

Hi guys, I don't know if anyone is still reading this but I am working on pilot helper program for the spitfire and hurricane and I used the devicelink interface. My program started as a solution for unfortunate souls who don't have multiple screens to put their virtual cockpits on. To help them I wrote a program that just sounds an alarm when overheating the plane and a voice notification when you are running out of fuell.

Now I've also included a level flight autopilot that will keep the aircraft level and flying towards the same heading. The autopilot is still in development. I will make a full post about the program in utilities when its done. The difficult part (global key hook and game input that took me forever to figure out) is over so it shouldn't take months before I post it.

I really apreciate the inclusion of the device link interface and the development that is being done on the game. Thanks for making the device link interface!

Edit:
    Autopilot using devicelink interface -> https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...499#post334499
    Last edited by kaper; Jun-13-2019 at 12:55.

25. Likes ATAG_Lord Wukits, DOWNEAST liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.23 GB

is it possible to export game map for viewing on a second monitor or would that be considered a cheat

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Quote Originally Posted by JackMaXX View Post
    is it possible to export game map for viewing on a second monitor or would that be considered a cheat
    AFAIK there's no way to export only game map in real time. But are several big resolution of game map images, that you can open in second monitor, tablet.

https://clodtools.weebly.com/maps.html

Better use this interactive map, with map tools for calculate routes.

https://il2map.info/map?type=clod_channel

28. Likes ATAG_Noofy, danperin, ATAG_JackMaxx liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Another good map here.
    You can right-click and save image as...
    It also has tools for navigation.
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

30. Likes farley, danperin, ATAG_JackMaxx liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    46.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 1lokos View Post
    AFAIK there's no way to export only game map in real time. But are several big resolution of game map images, that you can open in second monitor, tablet.

https://clodtools.weebly.com/maps.html

Better use this interactive map, with map tools for calculate routes.

https://il2map.info/map?type=clod_channel
    Is there a tobruk map anywhere ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    46.2 KB

Updated (26/12/2017)Attachment 33224

Devicelink don't export data for "altimeter pinion", in game adjust altimeter for runway altitude is not possible.

Beaufighter_VC.zip
    Anyone knows if this will fit in a wide 12” monitor 1020x1920 or should I buy 13” or 14”
    The smaller it is the better it will fit my pit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

In Virtual Cockpit you can select the resolution you want use.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    46.2 KB

Thanks 1Lokos

I wonder if anyone working on a Wellington version of this

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

How did you solved the problem with the altimeter pinion? ( At least on the Beau now is working )
    Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    140.62 MB

Hi guys... I'm back. Been a few years, but I was wondering if anyone has been working on the new aircraft? I was particularly interested in the Martlett and the P-40...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders View Post
    How did you solved the problem with the altimeter pinion? ( At least on the Beau now is working )
    Old question... but the problem is not in the plane in the game - others planes too have "Altimeter pinion", is in the output send trough RD_IL2CloDTF30.exe to be used in VirtualCockpit.exe
    who program the outputs of this software (RD_IL2CloDTF30) forget to add some outputs, misinterpreted others... VC "cockpit" makers can't do anything about.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast