Thread: If you want to see progress on the Mod and you have skills...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

If you want to see progress on the Mod and you have skills...

Salute All

Team Fusion is made up of volunteers. We all work on our own time, and receive nothing but the satisfaction of re-building a broken Sim which has excellent potential.

We are making progress in the labourious process of decoding and rewriting this Sim, but if you would like to see the mod progress faster, you want to contribute, AND you have the requisite skills, we'd be happy to have you join our team.

We are looking for good natured, sociable and un-biased people who have professional experience with coding and graphics, and who are willing to contribute their time as a part of a like minded group.

Right now we are not looking for those who have no experience or who are on the learning curve. It is possible that later in the process, after we have built the tools which will allow people to work with new creations in a simpler fashion, we will have room for those who have more enthusiasm than experience, but at this stage with the complex and detailed work we are doing, we need experts.

If you meet the requirements, feel free to contact myself, Mattias, or ATAG_Bliss.

Thanks for your patience and support.

Team Fusion
    Last edited by RAF74_Buzzsaw; Jul-17-2013 at 13:24.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    23.07 MB

Re: If you want to see progress on the Mod and you have skills...

Quote Originally Posted by RAF74_Buzzsaw View Post
    Salute All

Team Fusion is made up of volunteers. We all work on our own time, and receive nothing but the satisfaction of re-building a broken Sim which has excellent potential.

We are making progress in the labourious process of decoding and rewriting this Sim, but if you would like to see the mod progress faster, you want to contribute, AND you have the requisite skills, we'd be happy to have you join our team.

We are looking for good natured, sociable and un-biased people who have professional experience with coding and graphics, and who are willing to contribute their time as a part of a like minded group.

Right now we are not looking for those who have no experience or who are on the learning curve. It is possible that later in the process, after we have built the tools which will allow people to work with new creations in a simpler fashion, we will have room for those who have more enthusiasm than experience, but at this stage with the complex and detailed work we are doing, we need experts.

If you meet the requirements, feel free to contact myself, II/JG53_Mattias, or ATAG_Bliss.

Thanks for your patience and support.

Team Fusion
    Can I copy and paste on the SAS1946 forum?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Kling View Post
    Can I copy and paste on the SAS1946 forum?
    You should also post at subsim. Lots of great modders there that also have other simming interests.

Supporting Member III./ZG76_Saipan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

subsim and TF, modders that saved ubi published titles....common denominator. subsim has done a lot for the sh series, no doubt.
    ASUS Z370-A, i5 8600k, CM haf-x, EVGA gtx 1660 Ti SC ACX, Antec HC 850, Samsung 120GB SSD , WD Black 1TB, Corsair GSkill 16GB, Creative SB Recon, Creative G500 5.1, ASUS VS248h-P
    Me-110 Black 17 with Hptmn. Hans "AWAC" Warsteiner
    :
    Trust me , I fly a Bf 110 (C2-->C7)

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Salute

Please do not post on other forums for Team Fusion.

Thankyou

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hi all, not sure if you chaps are aware of Coldstreamer's modding work in 3D Blender.

He's already created a 3D mdoel of the historical Control Tower at RAF Gravesend.
    See this thread over at SoW:
    http://stormofwar.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=501

Scroll to the bottom of the first page, he has pasted exmaples of his work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Thanks Phil, I'll send him a PM

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by philstyle View Post
    Hi all, not sure if you chaps are aware of Coldstreamer's modding work in 3D Blender.

He's already created a 3D mdoel of the historical Control Tower at RAF Gravesend.
    See this thread over at SoW:
    http://stormofwar.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=501

Scroll to the bottom of the first page, he has pasted exmaples of his work.
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    18.00 MB

Question Re: If you want to see progress on the Mod and you have skills...

Not sure if you are still looking for talented folk but I would like to help if i can. I'm an experienced modder and have worked on DCS series and FSX/P3D sims. I'm a texture designer and go by the name toby23
    i7 4790k • 16GB RAM • GTX 1080 • Win 10 64

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Quote Originally Posted by fury spitfire View Post
    Not sure if you are still looking for talented folk but I would like to help if i can. I'm an experienced modder and have worked on DCS series and FSX/P3D sims. I'm a texture designer and go by the name toby23
    Thanks for your interest.

Can you contact via PM Mysticpuma and send him some of your work?

Thanks

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Don't suppose you'd like a Matt Milne soundtrack? I have scored a lot of ww1 but seldom get to work with ww2.

Particularly of note I scored "Rise of Flight" and "Wings Over Flanders Fields". With WOFF being widely considered the better of the two, at least according to RPS and PC Gamer.

As for experience, professional for 10 years in the entertainment industry, scoring films, games and tv shows.

I started in modding years back doing Bridge Commander: Kobayashi Maru, and Hearts of Iron 2: Grand Battle Mod.
    My current demo reel can also be fond on soundcloud here https://soundcloud.com/matt-milne-8/sets/demo-reel-full

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    146.35 MB

I had mentioned to buzzsaw on the ATAG TeamSpeak last night that my primary current job is that I am a web developer, as well as a game developer. I'm currently the project lead/developer of a game called Junk E.T. (www.junketgame.com) -- which, for anyone reading this, is also on Greenlight (we could use some votes haha!) My main web site for web development is www.mumauwebmarketing.com if you'd like to see some of the web projects I've worked on in the past (that site is quite outdated though; I mainly now work for different firms as a freelancer, and as such my work is harder to "show off," but that will give you somewhat of an idea of my web background).

My general skillset includes a bunch of languages: c++, java are my main application-related languages, while my web experience is quite extensive (php, all standard web stuff, javascript, etc.). I'm more of a backend-oriented developer, but I do some frontend work as well.

My primary experience so far with IL2 COD is as a player, but if you're able to point me in the right direction I can start reading up on how the Team Fusion mod is put together, and perhaps I could be of assistance handling a few minor bugs or issues to get acclimated to what you guys are doing.

I'd love to be of assistance in any way I can, so if there's something I can help with, feel free to put me to work

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.63 GB

Hi,
    I also need to know the way in to modding, if someone could indicate somehow an idiots guide to how to get at structures and skins, I simply dont have time to try and find the way in , but once there, I can get operational and before you know, I have made corrections. Once I am out of the starting gate, and running round the track, I am a stallion not wanting to stop.
    I want to correct the Chain Home towers, also the flying gear, uniforms, parachute harnesses and more, of the aircrews.

Also alter the USAAF gunsight to an MG15 gunsight.

How are these done ?

Cheers

BOBC