Thread: Nvidia GTX 780 with Teamspeak crashes ATAG (CLoD)

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Question (SOLVED) Nvidia GTX 780 with Teamspeak crashes ATAG (CLoD)

I just installed a single new EVGA GTX 780 which works perfectly on the offline games of CLoD, as well as the Ravenhost server. When I start an ATAG mission without the TeamSpeak feature, all is well.

If I try to spawn in ATAG with TeamSpeak on, or if I start teamspeak after spawning, I get an immediate Launcher Failure.

This is a video card upgrade from 2 ATI HD6970's (XCrossfired). Slowing the processer from overclocked to normal speed is no help.

Solution: Removed and Reinstalled TeamSpeak. Something recognized the graphics card change..
    Last edited by Baffin; Jun-27-2013 at 16:33. Reason: Problem Solved

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Re: Nvidia GTX 780 with Teamspeak crashes ATAG (CLoD)

Quote Originally Posted by redxfred View Post
    I just installed a single new EVGA GTX 780 which works perfectly on the offline games of CLoD, as well as the Ravenhost server. When I start an ATAG mission without the TeamSpeak feature, all is well.

If I try to spawn in ATAG with TeamSpeak on, or if I start teamspeak after spawning, I get an immediate Launcher Failure.

This is a video card upgrade from 2 ATI HD6970's (XCrossfired). Slowing the processer from overclocked to normal speed is no help.
    Disable the Teamspeak overlay.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Nvidia GTX 780 with Teamspeak crashes ATAG (CLoD)

This worked for me as well. TS overlay doesn't play nice with CoD.
    You don't stop playing because you grow old - you grow old because you stopped playing.

i7 980 @ 3.33 GHz (12 CPUs), Win 7 64-bit, 12 Gig DDR3, Gigabyte GTX 480 4 Gig, Corsair AX1200 PSU, CH Combatstick, CH Pedals, CH Quadrant, Track IR5. Upgrading to a GTX 680 when the wife blinks.