Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dynamo

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,019.37 MB

Re: Dynamo

Hi,
    tried to find the artillery battery NE of Licques in a forest clearing (BC19.8) and I am quite sure I was at the right spot but it was not there today. And not mentioned in the completed objectives either. But there were some strange craters in the clearing.
    Was that target removed from the map?

Took some help from blue (Torian) to find it but even with that red/blue cooperation we could not find it. Strange.
    Tried to land my Beau on that little spot to get a closer look for the craters but damn these trees. Had a nice BBQ with a view though on the rests of the Beau

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    280.96 MB

I noticed that on this same map the Beaufighter is sometimes available (at Eastcurch only), sometimes it is not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,019.37 MB

Quote Originally Posted by DerDa View Post
    I noticed that on this same map the Beaufighter is sometimes available (at Eastcurch only), sometimes it is not.
    Oh, today it was available in Hawkinge.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.75 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Kayo View Post
    Hi,
    tried to find the artillery battery NE of Licques in a forest clearing (BC19.8) and I am quite sure I was at the right spot but it was not there today. And not mentioned in the completed objectives either. But there were some strange craters in the clearing.
    Was that target removed from the map?

Took some help from blue (Torian) to find it but even with that red/blue cooperation we could not find it. Strange.
    Tried to land my Beau on that little spot to get a closer look for the craters but damn these trees. Had a nice BBQ with a view though on the rests of the Beau
    Same thing happened to be a week ago: and I am very familiar with that target I even chatted if the map had been changed. Weird !!!!

Asus Z390 MB, 32 GB Corsair RAM, 850 W Power Supply, Intel Core i7 9700K GeForce RTX 2080 Super 8 G and about a dozen squirrels running on a wheel that I sometimes forget to feed !

5. Likes Kayo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    908.31 MB

Sorry, my bad. Fix sent to Kiwi. Target restored and spawns fixed.

7. Likes Kayo, Ceaser87, DerDa, ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Ribbs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.75 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Oskar View Post
    Sorry, my bad. Fix sent to Kiwi. Target restored and spawns fixed.
    Oskar: thanks. but you owe me about an hours worth of fuel due to continued circling in my Blenheim

Asus Z390 MB, 32 GB Corsair RAM, 850 W Power Supply, Intel Core i7 9700K GeForce RTX 2080 Super 8 G and about a dozen squirrels running on a wheel that I sometimes forget to feed !

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,019.37 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Knuckles View Post
    Oskar: thanks. but you owe me about an hours worth of fuel due to continued circling in my Blenheim
    Don't forget a destroyed Beau, some chopped french trees (yes with the Beau) and fuel for Torians 109

No, thanks for fixing this. I was i serious doubt about my own navigational skills when I could not find it. We at the FG28 are always so proud about our navigation-skills

10. Likes DerDa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Our Server Operator is away on vacation 'til the 19th, at which point he can insert the fixed version on his return.

Thanks to all for reporting this!

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

12. Likes Ceaser87, Kayo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    908.31 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Knuckles View Post
    No probs, as soon as you cover my huge 110 fuel bill.

Anybody seeing any other problems with this mission? Improvements? Let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Oskar View Post
    No probs, as soon as you cover my huge 110 fuel bill.

Anybody seeing any other problems with this mission? Improvements? Let me know.
    Many, many thanks for all the post-Blitz fixes and tweaks you’ve been doing, Oskar.

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

15. Likes ATAG_Ribbs, ATAG_Torian liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123