Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ATAG's Server Commander For Download

Manual Creation Group
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    209.65 MB

Re: ATAG's Server Commander For Download

Quote Originally Posted by VII.Racetrack View Post
    Thanks, I made it work with the second tips.. Thanks very much...
    Now I have another problem.. I can't find how to change server realism...
    It seems that those parameters are managed by a file called "confs"...
    I tried to make a "settings.cmd" with this command below and I put it on the same folder orf "b00a1".
    Also I added the command line in the prelauncher settings to male the commander run it.
    The commander seems to run it hundreds times but no change in the realism settings on the server.
    I can only change those parameters by changing the number named "difficulty" in the "confs" file.
    But I don't know the sense of numbers like "26789052" found there :-S

CONTENTS OF THE SETTINGS.CMD FILE
    ------------------------------------

difficulty AntropomorphicControl 0
    difficulty ComplexEManagement 0
    difficulty TorqueGyroEffects
    difficulty EngineTemperatureEffects 0
    difficulty FlutterEffects 1
    difficulty WindTurbulence 1
    difficulty StallSpins 1
    difficulty Vulnerabilty 1
    difficulty BlackoutsRedouts 1
    difficulty Realisticgunnery 1
    difficulty RealisticBombing 1
    difficulty LimitedAmmo 1
    difficulty LimitedFuel 1
    difficulty CockpitAlwaysOn 1
    difficulty NoOutsideViews 0
    difficulty HeadShake 0
    difficulty NoIcons 1
    difficulty NoPadlock 0
    difficulty Clouds 1
    difficulty TakeoffLanding 1
    difficulty RealisticLandings 1
    difficulty NoMapIcons 0
    difficulty NoMinimapPath 1
    difficulty NoAutopilot 1
    difficulty NoReplacementPlace 0
    difficulty NoReplacement 0
    difficulty NoSelect 0
    difficulty NoReplacementArmy 0
    difficulty NoSelectArmy 0
    difficulty NoCreate 0
    ------------------------------------

Any tips?
    I copied them all into "Pre-mission commander" and it works

Manual Creation Group
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    209.65 MB

Hi Bliss!

I have an urgent question~
    How can I set the mission time?
    My commander is added just one misson(Blue vs Red - Volcanic Isles).But it will restarted every dozens of minutes or about one hour automaticlly. Is there anything wrong?
    How can I keep this mission online for more than 3 hours?All of the commander setting are default.
    Last edited by hipparch; Dec-26-2015 at 08:25.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    457.02 MB

Hi hipparch,

In the 1st post of this thread there's a sample mission that is attached. It is an old ATAG mission that has AI and should help you get going on to making some of your own.

Within the mission file (.mis file) see below to adjust time of day. So it is showing 10:30AM. For instance set TIME to 14 and that is 2:00PM.

Code:
    [MAIN]
      MAP Land$English_Channel_1940
      BattleArea 157500 150000 200000 120000 10000
      TIME 10.5
      WeatherIndex 1
      CloudsHeight 1500
      BreezeActivity 7
      ThermalActivity 7
    The way the commander works is by using using a script that kills it's process. Basically that script shuts down the server and the commander then switches missions to the next mission. This is found in the scripting file or the ".cs" file in a mission. Please look at the mission attached in the 1st post in this thread. The cs file is also there. Here's a short example of the script just to set mission length.

This is the main command that stops the server: Process.GetCurrentProcess().Kill();

So basically in this case, the if the objectives weren't destroyed within 6 hours or 720000 ticks, the mission results in a tie and moves on to the next one.

There is also quite a few more missions in the download section of the forum to play with.

Code:
      public override void OnTickGame()
        {
            Tick_Mission_Time = 720000 - Time.tickCounter();
            var Mission_Time = Tick_Mission_Time / 2000;
            TimeSpan Convert_Ticks = TimeSpan.FromMinutes(Mission_Time);
            string Time_Remaining = string.Format("{0:D2}:{1:D2}:{2:D2}", Convert_Ticks.Hours, Convert_Ticks.Minutes, Convert_Ticks.Seconds);

if (Time.tickCounter() % 30000 == 1000)
            {
                GamePlay.gpLogServer(null, "Completed Red Objectives:", new object[] { });
                GamePlay.gpLogServer(null, (Objective_Total_Red), new object[] { });
                Timeout(10, () =>
                GamePlay.gpLogServer(null, "Completed Blue Objectives:", new object[] { }));
                Timeout(11, () =>
                GamePlay.gpLogServer(null, (Objective_Total_Blue), new object[] { }));
                Timeout(12, () =>
                GamePlay.gpLogServer(null, "Time Remaining In Mission: " + Time_Remaining, new object[] { }));
            }

if (Time.tickCounter() == 720000)// Out of time.
            {
            Timeout(10, () =>
            {
                    GamePlay.gpLogServer(null, "The match ends in a tie!  Objectives still left for both sides!!!", new object[] { });
                    GamePlay.gpHUDLogCenter("The match ends in a tie! Objectives still left for both sides!!!");
            });
                Timeout(30, () =>
            {
                    GamePlay.gpLogServer(null, "Mission is restarting soon!!!", new object[] { });
                    GamePlay.gpHUDLogCenter("Mission is restarting soon!!!");
            });
                Timeout(60, () =>
            {
                    GamePlay.gpLogServer(null, "Server Restarting in 1 minute!!!", new object[] { });
                    GamePlay.gpHUDLogCenter("Server Restarting in 1 minute!!!");
            });
                Timeout(120, () =>
            {
                    GamePlay.gpLogServer(null, "Mission ended. Please wait 2 minutes to reconnect!!!", new object[] { });
                    GamePlay.gpHUDLogCenter("Mission ended. Please wait 2 minutes to reconnect!!!");
            });
                Timeout(125, () =>
            {
                Process.GetCurrentProcess().Kill();
            });
            }

}

}

"The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself". - Archibald Macleish

Manual Creation Group
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    209.65 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Bliss View Post
    Hi hipparch,

In the 1st post of this thread there's a sample mission that is attached. It is an old ATAG mission that has AI and should help you get going on to making some of your own.

Within the mission file (.mis file) see below to adjust time of day. So it is showing 10:30AM. For instance set TIME to 14 and that is 2:00PM.

Code:
    [MAIN]
      MAP Land$English_Channel_1940
      BattleArea 157500 150000 200000 120000 10000
      TIME 10.5
      WeatherIndex 1
      CloudsHeight 1500
      BreezeActivity 7
      ThermalActivity 7
    The way the commander works is by using using a script that kills it's process. Basically that script shuts down the server and the commander then switches missions to the next mission. This is found in the scripting file or the ".cs" file in a mission. Please look at the mission attached in the 1st post in this thread. The cs file is also there. Here's a short example of the script just to set mission length.

This is the main command that stops the server: Process.GetCurrentProcess().Kill();

So basically in this case, the if the objectives weren't destroyed within 6 hours or 720000 ticks, the mission results in a tie and moves on to the next one.

There is also quite a few more missions in the download section of the forum to play with.

Code:
      public override void OnTickGame()
        {
            Tick_Mission_Time = 720000 - Time.tickCounter();
            var Mission_Time = Tick_Mission_Time / 2000;
            TimeSpan Convert_Ticks = TimeSpan.FromMinutes(Mission_Time);
            string Time_Remaining = string.Format("{0:D2}:{1:D2}:{2:D2}", Convert_Ticks.Hours, Convert_Ticks.Minutes, Convert_Ticks.Seconds);

if (Time.tickCounter() % 30000 == 1000)
            {
                GamePlay.gpLogServer(null, "Completed Red Objectives:", new object[] { });
                GamePlay.gpLogServer(null, (Objective_Total_Red), new object[] { });
                Timeout(10, () =>
                GamePlay.gpLogServer(null, "Completed Blue Objectives:", new object[] { }));
                Timeout(11, () =>
                GamePlay.gpLogServer(null, (Objective_Total_Blue), new object[] { }));
                Timeout(12, () =>
                GamePlay.gpLogServer(null, "Time Remaining In Mission: " + Time_Remaining, new object[] { }));
            }

if (Time.tickCounter() == 720000)// Out of time.
            {
            Timeout(10, () =>
            {
                    GamePlay.gpLogServer(null, "The match ends in a tie!  Objectives still left for both sides!!!", new object[] { });
                    GamePlay.gpHUDLogCenter("The match ends in a tie! Objectives still left for both sides!!!");
            });
                Timeout(30, () =>
            {
                    GamePlay.gpLogServer(null, "Mission is restarting soon!!!", new object[] { });
                    GamePlay.gpHUDLogCenter("Mission is restarting soon!!!");
            });
                Timeout(60, () =>
            {
                    GamePlay.gpLogServer(null, "Server Restarting in 1 minute!!!", new object[] { });
                    GamePlay.gpHUDLogCenter("Server Restarting in 1 minute!!!");
            });
                Timeout(120, () =>
            {
                    GamePlay.gpLogServer(null, "Mission ended. Please wait 2 minutes to reconnect!!!", new object[] { });
                    GamePlay.gpHUDLogCenter("Mission ended. Please wait 2 minutes to reconnect!!!");
            });
                Timeout(125, () =>
            {
                Process.GetCurrentProcess().Kill();
            });
            }

}

}

Really apperaciates! But i think i can not understand how to write a .cs file in a short time.....is there any guide or advices?

In game of my mission,if i created an aircraft "A",and then create an aircfraft "B",the "A" will be controled by an AI,how can I forbidden AI to take over the aircraft?I have already set "difficulty NoAutopilot 1"in Pre-mission-commander
    Last edited by hipparch; Dec-29-2015 at 04:43.

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    130.02 MB

This is great--thanks! It solves a real problem with running the multiplayer server.

6. Likes ATAG_Bliss liked this post
    Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I am trying to setup a CLOD dedicated server with my squad.
    Everything went reasonably well and I managed to put the server online. I am using the server commander and the watchdog with success.
    The only issue I have (at the moment) is that when I connect there's an evident delay (20/30 secs) before the transfer bar appears. After that the transfer begins and at the end I connect regularly.
    Anyone has an idea to remove this annoying delay ?
    If this can help, I advice that when I have installed TF I wasn't able to run the game between one patch and the other. I think it is a problem of the OS (win server 2008). Anyway when I finally connect everything seem to work ok. So I think the delay isn't coming from an installation problem.

Also. Is there any guide, method or program around to setup server stats for Cliffs of Dover ?
    Thank's in advance for everyone's help.
    Fen
    Last edited by FS~Fenice_1965; May-14-2016 at 11:46.

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    130.02 MB

Is there any way to auto-start the Watchdog?

You can put it in the startup folder for Windows, and it starts up when Windows starts. But then it just sits there waiting for someone to come along and click that "Start Watchdog" button.

What I'd like is for Watchdog to start, and auto-start playing its missions, whenever Windows boots up.

Possible?

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    130.02 MB

Quote Originally Posted by flug View Post
    Is there any way to auto-start the Watchdog?

You can put it in the startup folder for Windows, and it starts up when Windows starts. But then it just sits there waiting for someone to come along and click that "Start Watchdog" button.

What I'd like is for Watchdog to start, and auto-start playing its missions, whenever Windows boots up.
    OK, answering my own question, here is what I did:

1. Install AutoHotKey (http://AutoHotKey.com)
    2. Copy/paste scrip below to a convenient location; update the location of your ATAG_CloDWatchdog.exe in the script
    3. Place this script (or a shortcut to it) in my system startup folder so that it auto-starts when windows starts
    4. Run netplwiz to make the account that runs the Launcher/WatchDog/AutoHotKey system auto-login when the computer is turned on (instructions here). (Those instructions work for Vista and Win7-8-10; for WinXP the command to run is "control userpasswords2" and instructions are here.) Some discussion about this approach and alternatives here.

When the script starts (on Windows startup) it checks to see if CloD WatchDog is running. If not, WatchDog is started.

Then every 1 minute it checks whether WatchDog is running (starting it if not) and also clicks the "Start Watchdog" button to ensure that Watchdog is actually doing its job.

So, when the machine is turned on, the account logs in, AutoHotKey starts this script, and the script launches WatchDog and presses the "Start Watchdog" button.

Code:
    ;;This script ensured that CloD WatchDog is started and running
    ;;and thate that the "Start Watchdog" button is pressed
    ;;
    ;;It checks every 60 seconds.  
    ;;It will also check whenever you manually press ctrl-alt-shift-J, which is helpful for testing purposes
    ;;
    ;;To use it, You'll need to 
    ;;   1. Install AutoHotKey
    ;;   2. Update the location of your ATAG_CloDWatchdog.exe in the script below
    ;;   3. Place this script (or a shortcut to it) in your system startup folder so that it 
    ;;     auto-starts when windows starts

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
    ; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
    SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
    SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

#Persistent
    SetTimer, StartWatchdog, 60000
    return

+!^j::
      Gosub, StartWatchdog
    Return

StartWatchdog:
       Gosub, RunWatchdog ; make sure Watchdog.exe is started & window open
       sleep, 4000
       SetControlDelay -1
       ControlClick, Start Watchdog, CloD WatchDog,

Return

;;Make sure Watchdog is running & maximized (ie, window open & displaying, not minimized to tray)
    RunWatchdog:
    DetectHiddenWindows, On
    Process, Exist, ATAG_CloDWatchdog.exe
    If (!WinExist("CloD WatchDog"))
    Run, "C:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover\ATAG_CloDWatchdog.exe"
    Else
    DetectHiddenWindows, Off
    If (!WinExist("CloD WatchDog"))
    {
    WinShow, CloD WatchDog
    WinActivate, CloD WatchDog
    }
    Return
    Last edited by TWC_Flug; Aug-31-2016 at 22:01.

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    130.02 MB

FYI one recurring problem I've had running missions with CloD Watchdog is that periodically confs.ini will become corrupted. I think it happens in the rare situation where Watchdog kills the CloD process just at the exact moment it is writing to confs.ini.

Symptom of the problem is the CloD server seems to start fine but it just won't run a mission. What usually clues me in is when I try to run a mission manually & get the "XXX is not serializable" error. A setting in confs.ini fixes that error so if confs.ini is missing or corrupted you can get the serialization errors.

Fix is keep a copy of your working confs.ini somewhere safe and then just restore it to Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD when needed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234