Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TWC_ Seeking Members for 141 squadron RAF "The Wrecking Crew"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

TWC_ Seeking Members for 141 squadron RAF "The Wrecking Crew"

We are somewhat new to Clod and are learning and honing our tactics and skill level.
    We are a very old squad as Squads go some of us 15 or so years with the same group of guys,and gals. We played fighter ace until it went away and have been playing Aces High ever since and have now branched into DCS and Clod. Our website and forum are located at www.twcclan.com There you will find a link to our teamspeak server.

Our thanks to the Atag guys and to the Team Fusion people that have made this simulation possible.

As of now we are seeking new and inexperienced pilots to join with our adult group of fliers. We have a code of conduct and a constitution that we play by with no exceptions.This is a fantastic Simulation with loads of potential and fun. If you would like to check us out we have our own server that you may access via the website. We run both teamspeak and so to cooperate with others in the server yet direct traffic inter-squad also. Just contact any TWC Member or register on our forum and post in the recruitment section of the game you are interested in as we play a few different ones. We fly mainly British aircraft and you can Recognize us as the Large TWC on the side of or aircraft and our individual names on the fuselage. We cooperate with other squads to complete the mission or do our best to stop the axis forces. If you are interested you may PM me here but I encourage you to talk to us on ATAGS teamspeak when we are in game flying the ATAG server ONE of our members is always on so we may better communicate with the battle at hand while directing our squadron on our own Teamspeak server!

<S>TWC_Fatal_Error Commander The Wrecking Crew
    Last edited by TWC_Fatal_Error; Jun-17-2017 at 08:46.

2. Likes ATAG_Lewis, No.119_Viper (VK-S) liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: TWC_ Seeking Members for 141 squadron RAF "The Wrecking Crew"

Last edited by Osprey; Jan-26-2014 at 09:20.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

Thanks for bumping us up Osprey <S>

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

I just want to welcome the post and the squad to ATAG server. With much pleasure i notice the income of new players (althought you guys around for quite awhile now), and the growing of squads and interest on CLOD can only make the overall enjoyment much better.

S! to all TWC and fly fast

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

Thanks LOLSAV think I have the Dover recruitment area open now to those interested sorry i didn't know it was closed to registered forum personnel. Please if you are interested visit our website at http://www.twcclan.com or better yet contact us in game and fly with us a bit you may like what you experience for we have fun though we are still learning. we keep one person at all times on the atag server to better understand the battle at hand and direct the squadron through ventrilo to keep the airwaves clear of chatter.
    Last edited by TWC_Fatal_Error; Mar-05-2014 at 08:00.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Welcome to the community and forums TWC_Fatal_Error....~S~

Any questions then you've come to the right place....

Good to have you and your squad with us buddy...and Have Fun!!!

...lew...
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

STill looking for members Check us out at www.twcclan.com
    Last edited by TWC_Fatal_Error; Oct-25-2014 at 07:46.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Fatal_Error View Post
    We regret our forums are down at present but will have them back up soon I hope.So talk to us on ATAGS Teamspeak if you are interested and come fly with us a bit you may enjoy the camaraderie we exude. <S>TWC_ FATAL_ ERROR
    Thanks for the PM Fatal. I will talk to you about joining next time we meet up on TS.

Regards

Bikerjack

Gigabyte B650 GAMING X AX Mb - AMD RYZEN 7 7700X CPU - Gigabyte RTX 4070 TI GPU - 32Gb DDR RAM - Win 11 Home Premium 64-bit - Track IR5 - Logitech Wireless Headset - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Thrustmaster t16000 Joystick - CH Pro Throttle

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

ok forums back up at http://www.forums.twcclan.com please post in the cliffs area if you are interested in joining Thank you and <S> TWC_Fatal_Error

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

we would like to welcome from fighter ace and the old days Woody and Old Crow

If you are a novice or an experienced pilot and not with a squad and are interested in our please visit www.forums.twcclan.com and apply thank you and welcome gentlemen

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    8.93 MB

SERVING THE ROF AND BOS COMMUNITY

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

thanks for the bump red cloud i sent you a pm sir but have not heard back yet

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Bump. Amazing pilots, would like to see more joining the ranks.

See-decide-attack-reverse.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hey guys, thanks for the kind word's and i am looking forward to of meeting you all in the sky's allies and axis alike < Salute >

We are always open for new members, noobs and vets alike. For the newer players that we recruit we always help you as much as possible and help you set up with the game.
    For the slightly advanced Pilots we have special training courses set up to help you learn as fast as possible and make you familiar with wingman tactics, ACM and all sorts of other helpful tips and tricks to get most out of your plane that will become your very own deadly projectile.
    For the vets we just have a great bunch of guys that are always willing to wing up with you and have some fun wile doing it.

<S> to all of you and have a wonderful day!

TWC_Dutch
    Member/Advanced Training Instructor
    Last edited by TWCDutch; Oct-28-2014 at 06:34.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

Still looking for members to fly allied need some interested in flying both blenny's and fighters go to www.forums.twcclan.com and sign up under the recruitment section for cliffs

also visit us on facebook under the Wrecking Crew and at twcclan.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

once again TWC is looking for members please have a look at us we fly only allied unless training and have a good time together go to www.twcclan.com for more information

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Are you guys the same TWC from FA?
    BLACK 13

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    376.42 MB

I recommended TWC they are nice and cool guys
    It takes an airplane to bring out the worst in a pilot.
    ((dB)) youTube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

TY DB and yes we are the Wrecking Crew from Fighter Ace lots of us here but always looking for new recruits

there is much to learn with this simulation we believe you need to aviate, navigate and communicate first so we teach each new recruit to do those before we throw them into combat. We walk you through your setup and work on the strengths and weakness of the planes we fly.WE have our own forum that stores vast information on this and all other games TWC is involved in.

AS a rule we only fly RED as a group unless we are practicing but also allow our pilots to fly lone wolf blue if they so choose or the number of blue is lopsided.

This is not a dictatorship but a squad that likes to have fun and fly together as a true squad would have in 1941. We fly using ventrilo for inter squad communication and some one or 2 or 3 may also be on ATAGS Teamspeak to direct our squad to help where needed. We try and train once a week 8:30PM eastern time on Tuesday for a couple of hours and are currently working on our own server to do this in. Come talk to us on our own Teamspeak or if you see any TWC_ in the game they will be happy to help you answer any questions you may have about us <S> Fatal
    Last edited by TWC_Fatal_Error; Mar-15-2017 at 19:04.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

TWC is once again recruiting if you are new to Cliffs we would love to have you we fly only red and fly many different servers. Each server in cliffs has a different purpose and we use them to train our pilots for SOW and ATAG operations.We are not only an american squad but multinational brits, dutch, polski, aussie, kiwi, south afrikan, canuk,Chineese, we speak english and have fun as a team. Come fly with us and check us out if you are interested in becoming a Wrecker then we would like to have you with us contact any TWC you see on Teamspeak for more information or reply to this thread <S> TWC_Fatal_Error Commander
    i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200rpm 2terabyte,1 samsung 55 display,2 mfd's,EDTRACKER,Warthog ,X55 stick, 7inch liliput monitor in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display for instruments using virtual cockpit
    [*]iustus facere unus[*] JUST MAKE ONE ( FATAL ERROR) Commander TWC http://twcpilots.com

22. Likes ATAG_Dave, BOO, ATAG_Bliss, DRock, ATAG_Flare, Logan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

Can vouch for these guys they are a ton of fun to fly with.

24. Likes TWC_Fatal_Error, Logan, TWC_Sparky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    116.50 MB

Bump..Great group to fly with, go check them out if you're looking for a squad.
    Hey Fatal..remember the Avengers from AH? Ever mixed it up with them?
    Logan AKA Blackwolf
    Head Tater peeler,
    20th Bomber Group

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Here is a bump for some great pilots, I also came from Fighter Ace (it was my 1st exp in multi player combat sim), I flew with the SYP squad.

I can vouch for the skills of TWC pilots, Prop and Ace for a start, very fine squad and well organized.

S!
    JG51_BlackC5

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Ace maybe, but Prop...........well.....
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I'm interested as you seem to be one of the more active squads. Just got into CLoD. I played WarBirds back in the day in the 90's as a teenager. I currently play Falcon BMS, and I am a 20 year pilot in the real world. PM me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

TWC is once again recruiting if you are new to Cliffs we would love to have you we fly only red and fly many different servers. Each server in cliffs has a different purpose and we use them to train our pilots for SOW and ATAG operations.We are not only an american squad but multinational brits, dutch, polski, aussie, kiwi, south afrikan, canuk,Chineese, we speak english and have fun as a team. Come fly with us and check us out if you are interested in becoming a Wrecker then we would like to have you with us contact any TWC you see on Teamspeak for more information or reply to this thread <S> TWC_Fatal_Error Commander
    i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200rpm 2terabyte,1 samsung 55 display,2 mfd's,EDTRACKER,Warthog ,X55 stick, 7inch liliput monitor in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display for instruments using virtual cockpit
    [*]iustus facere unus[*] JUST MAKE ONE ( FATAL ERROR) Commander TWC http://twcpilots.com

30. Likes BOO, ATAG_Pattle, TWC_Brett, Hurricane, pilgrim liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    374.72 MB

If you are new and keen to be a part of a red squadron, TWC are a great bunch of blokes and very much worthy of speaking to.

Pattle

32. Likes ATAG_Vampire, TWC_Brett liked this post
    Manual Creation Group ATAG_Vampire's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.88 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Pattle View Post
    If you are new and keen to be a part of a red squadron, TWC are a great bunch of blokes and very much worthy of speaking to.

Pattle
    +1

o7
    "A nation that forgets its past has no future." - Winston Churchill

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quard -Core Processor, Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX LGA1151, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4- 3000
    Video Card:ASUS ROG STRIX RTX2080ti 11GB OS: Windows 10 Pro

Joystick: Virpil T50 Base with T50 Mongoose stick Throttle: Virpil T50 VPC HOTAS Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Ultawide Rudder Pedals: Slaw Device RF DORA

34. Likes ATAG_Pattle, TWC_Brett liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    35.80 MB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Fatal_Error View Post
    Hey Fatal_Error, i am most definitely interested in the Wrecking Crew, I've been looking for a group to fly with. I'm quite good at formation flying and wingmanship is what i'm looking for. Still pretty new the Clod.

36. Likes ATAG_Pattle, XE9O liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Seems like you found us Hank. Welcome S!
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY

38. Likes ATAG_Pattle, TWC_Brett liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast