Thread: Spiral Spinner Skin

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Spiral Spinner Skin

If you look in my previous thread Lewis mentioned something along the lines of "if you have a skin with the spiral spinner you can apply the nose art to any skin" (something like that I think).
    Well I found this skin that has just that, so if any 109 pilots would like to use it and or add this to their current skin you're more than welcome!

Spinner.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Re: Spiral Spinner Skin

Thats it....Have you tested it to see if it works?....
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Not yet, but I will ASAP and let you know!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Do you use photoshop?
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle

ATAG Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.97 MB

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Ok....Nice work ProArmis...Now we have something to work with....

So, with no offence to your friend who gave you the spiral airscrew...I think that the one that ProArmis has found is a whole lot better....so Now we have found a good skin with spiral airscrew......Next I have localised these areas on the skin and mono-coloured everything else....Now the hard work is done we can put the spinner on any 109E skin you have Hermann...I just need you to give me the skins you want the spinner on and I can do it...Free of charge..hehe!!

you can get them to me via a filesharing site or just post them up on here via photobucket....

Last edited by ATAG_Lewis; Jan-23-2014 at 10:30.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Thanks Lewis and sorry for the late reply!
    I will browse some skins tonight and see which one I like
    On a side note: my computer is really bugging out so I'm going to have to wipe within the next few days and after that I will be offline for a day or 2.
    But once again thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Rgrt Hermann..If you jus let me know which skins you want the spinner on I can do it for you...no problem....no rush now I know you have seen my offer....~S~

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Lewis you really are the best!
    Thanks so much!

ATAG Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.97 MB

Jo friends..it seems there is a real need for a spiral spinner

For closing this gap I would like to provide also a enriched version (without weathering effect; 2048)
    of the template. You can take this also to change the color if you like.

Spinner_109_New.jpg

And here is the Template (2048 version)

Spinner109_wo_wether_2048b.png

Have fun