Thread: [Tutorial] Hearing the others on Teamspeak and having all the sounds of the game

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

[Tutorial] Hearing the others on Teamspeak and having all the sounds of the game

Little tutorial to hear others on teamspeak and flying with maximum sounds of game withouth going deaf

2. Likes Volunteer, TWC_Fatal_Error, Hurricane liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    8.93 MB

Re: [Tutorial] Hearing the others on Teamspeak and having all the sounds of the game

Nice ... great info ....
    SERVING THE ROF AND BOS COMMUNITY

Supporting Member III./ZG76_Keller's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: [Tutorial] Hearing the others on Teamspeak and having all the sounds of the game

Great video Lolsav!

III./ZG76 2N+ZR
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Intel Core i7 4970 @ 3.6 GHz, Win 7 64 bit, 16 GB Ram, GTX 980 4GB GPU

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Great post Lolsav! Very helpful..~S~
    Maybe Snapper might stickie this in the TeamSpeak Section ?...~S~
    i7 6700k,Asus Maximus hero,16g Ddr4 3000,samsung 950 pro,GTX 970 HOF ,Samsung 256 ssd,Tir 5,Thrustmaster Warthog, Saitek Cessna pedals,Coolermaster 1KW power.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.09 MB

+1, much appreciated.

I use a simple headset for TS connected to the on-board sound while the game sounds come via an extra 5.1 sound-card.
    While using this with a TIR pro, this has also the effect to make you look quite funny when playing ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hi

Nice one! How did you record it? My software can`t record the menu-screens, so I am wondering?

Thanks!
    MSI GAMING G65 // i7 4770k @ 4.2GHZ // ASUS GTX 780 CUll // 8GB RAM (@1600mhz) // Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit Version
    Thrustmaster T16000 + Saitek x52 Throttle // Saitek Throttle Quadrant // MFG Crosswind Pedals // Track IR 5

www.jagdgeschwader4.de

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    113.86 MB

Excellent post Lolsav ! very good info indeed

Doozy
    Gigabyte MB, I7-4770k @ 4.3, GTX 770 4gb , 16GB DDR 3 ,Vizio 32" , Antec 750w PS , Saitek X 52 Pro , Saitek Pro Combat Pedals , Track ir 4 pro 5.0 drivers
    Twelve Pack Miller Lite

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Continu0 View Post
    Hi

Nice one! How did you record it? My software can`t record the menu-screens, so I am wondering?

Thanks!
    http://mirillis.com/en/products/action.html

Been using "action!" program for some time now. Its the only one who allows me to use my inbuilt graphic card on my I7 cpu. Details on FAQ section of the "action!" site. Basically my main video card does all the job of processing graphics while the second one (on processor) is only used to record.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet View Post
    +1, much appreciated.

I use a simple headset for TS connected to the on-board sound while the game sounds come via an extra 5.1 sound-card.
    While using this with a TIR pro, this has also the effect to make you look quite funny when playing ...

This is how I have my game set up. I have the headset connected to Teamspeak, and it comes from the onboard sound card in the computer. But the main game sounds come through a Focusrite external interface and through some Rokit RP5 speakers. I think this is a pretty immersive way to play, because in a real plane you would be wearing a headset while hearing any other cockpit sounds such as the engine "bleeding through" from the outside.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lolsav View Post
    http://mirillis.com/en/products/action.html

Been using "action!" program for some time now. Its the only one who allows me to use my inbuilt graphic card on my I7 cpu. Details on FAQ section of the "action!" site. Basically my main video card does all the job of processing graphics while the second one (on processor) is only used to record.
    Oh, interesting! That should save some frames, right? Nice to know, I have to give it a try!
    MSI GAMING G65 // i7 4770k @ 4.2GHZ // ASUS GTX 780 CUll // 8GB RAM (@1600mhz) // Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit Version
    Thrustmaster T16000 + Saitek x52 Throttle // Saitek Throttle Quadrant // MFG Crosswind Pedals // Track IR 5

www.jagdgeschwader4.de

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Very helpful. Thanks!
    Vadr
    Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen"

"Most pilots expect their airplanes to perform. The Me 109 expects its pilot to perform." -- A. Galland

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

With so many new players around it might need a "bump"!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.69 MB

There is a plugin for Teamspeak - VolumeControl by Goreki - lowers game volume while someone is speaking on TS.
    in settings/plugins.... look for the tab "get more plugins"
    May only work in Win 7
    Last edited by Perfesser; Feb-02-2016 at 13:38.

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    262.05 MB

S!
    See my post for details on Volume Control plug-in

http://forum.69thvirtualfightergroup...5823defcbafd09

Steerpots (PO-T)
    Last edited by Steerpots; Feb-04-2019 at 01:12.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

bumping thread because theres a lot of new guys around