Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KushViper's Newest TrackIR 5 Profile #3 Latest and Greatest...Secret Weapon :)

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: KushViper's Newest TrackIR 5 Profile #3 Latest and Greatest...Secret Weapon :)

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnySarge View Post
    Ok, I figured both profiles out...KV and Lolsav's profiles are both awesome! Thanks guys.

Sarge......I'm having the same issue. Love the profile but can't check six. And although re-centering in the software is easy I can't use the same key while in the game. Can you tell me what you did to eliminate these issues?

Thanks......Parker

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    873 Bytes

Re: KushViper's Newest TrackIR 5 Profile #3 Latest and Greatest...Secret Weapon :)

Make sure it's set to Precision in the "Camera" profile, I'm not sure why you would be having the problem that you have. All I can do is share the settings I have, they work fantastic and I hope you can be able to do the same.

TrackIR5cameraPrecision.png

Also make sure that if your IRclip is on the side of your head that you offset your camera a little on the top of the monitor to the side your clip is on your head.

TrackIR5CamCenterd.png

I use the "Home" button for re centering.

TrackIR5ProfileCenterHome.png

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Awesome profile Kush. Thanks very much.
    Vadr
    Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen"

"Most pilots expect their airplanes to perform. The Me 109 expects its pilot to perform." -- A. Galland

4. Likes KushViper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    873 Bytes

Quote Originally Posted by Vadr View Post
    Awesome profile Kush. Thanks very much.
    Your very welcome M8!

KV~

Also, be sure to check my latest profile...It's faster and less head movement, like instant and smooth...
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ad.php?t=15002
    Last edited by KushViper; Jan-22-2015 at 20:22. Reason: added link

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Kush......Thanks for providing your profile. I now have yours, Heiden's, and Lolsav's. Each is a considerable improvement on mine. However, on all three I cannot check six. In fact, it's hard to even look past 90 degrees at all. When I'm in the IR software, the 180 degree head turn works fine when tested. I minimize the program, turn on the game and it all works great...except I can't look back.

Also the view jumps all over the place when I try to look downward into the cockpit. Lastly, while my zoom is fine, I definitely can't 'super snap zoom' like I see on so many YouTube tutorials.

Been working on this every night trying to settle the issue. I could tweak the software but I know these profiles are perfect and I suspect Im doing something wrong....just don't know what. Any help on the above would be appreciated.

Thanks......Parker

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    463.16 MB

Quote Originally Posted by leadhitter View Post
    I could tweak the software but I know these profiles are perfect and I suspect Im doing something wrong....just don't know what. Any help on the above would be appreciated.

Thanks......Parker
    I suggest you have a "tweak" leadhitter old chap. I do enjoy a tweak myself and I have never found a profile that didn't need some adjustment to suit my preferences and setup. KV's profiles are great but I need to adjust speeds curves and dead-zones.

It is worth getting to know the software a bit, I don't find it very intuitive but it is quite versatile when you know how.

Septic.
    [CENTER][CENTER] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Try some different speed settings leadhitter. Makes a big difference. Try .2, .5, .8 etc. see if that makes a diff.
    Vadr
    Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen"

"Most pilots expect their airplanes to perform. The Me 109 expects its pilot to perform." -- A. Galland

Supporting Member 9./JG52 Mindle's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    911.26 MB

Quote Originally Posted by leadhitter View Post
    Kush......Thanks for providing your profile. I now have yours, Heiden's, and Lolsav's. Each is a considerable improvement on mine. However, on all three I cannot check six. In fact, it's hard to even look past 90 degrees at all. When I'm in the IR software, the 180 degree head turn works fine when tested. I minimize the program, turn on the game and it all works great...except I can't look back.

Also the view jumps all over the place when I try to look downward into the cockpit. Lastly, while my zoom is fine, I definitely can't 'super snap zoom' like I see on so many YouTube tutorials.

Been working on this every night trying to settle the issue. I could tweak the software but I know these profiles are perfect and I suspect Im doing something wrong....just don't know what. Any help on the above would be appreciated.

Thanks......Parker
    Check you have Your selected profile set as 'exclusive.' In the track IR settings before you load the game otherwise you will get the default profile. Simple mistake but we've all probably done it when changing profiles.
    Last edited by 9./JG52 Mindle; Jul-05-2015 at 07:58.

Windows 10 64-bit; Intel Core i5-4670K @ 3.4 GHz Processor; 16.0 GB RAM; NVIDIA GTX970; TM Warthog HOTAS; MFG Crosswinds; Track IR5

Veteran Combat pilot Screamadelica's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    588.65 MB

Great profile Kush!
    It's been a real game changer for me. Head movement is more natural and comfortable, definitely less sore necks. I'm also finding it much easier to keep track of targets now.
    Awesome work, thanks for this profile.
    Cheers, Scream.
    Intel I7 - 11700K CPU @ 3.60 GHZ, Nvidia RTX 3080, Evo 970 SSD 1TB, Ram 32GB , Win 10 64 Bit. Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and MSFFB 2, CH Throttle Quadrant, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Falcon Gear Trim Unit, Track IR5.

11. Likes KushViper liked this post
    Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_KushViper View Post
    Make sure it's set to Precision in the "Camera" profile, I'm not sure why you would be having the problem that you have. All I can do is share the settings I have, they work fantastic and I hope you can be able to do the same.

TrackIR5cameraPrecision.png
    Gents, the Precision Mode is only for trackIR 5 (as I have the 4)
    Mens sana in corpore sano.

My system specs:
    Processor: Intel i5-2500K overclocked to 4400MHz, cooled by Hydro H-50
    Motherboard: MSI P67A0GD65 (B3)
    Graphics: Asus Geforce GTX 680 (2GB)
    Mem: 2x4GB DDR3-1333 Kingston (Value) RAM
    Harddisks: 1TB + 600 GB + 128 GB SSD (Crucial C-300, 140WR-355R)
    Antec TruePower 750 Watts in a Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced case.
    Running on Windows 7 Pro (64bit), Samsung 27" (P2770), Saitek Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 4, recently proud owner of the TM Warthog.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12