Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KushViper's Newest TrackIR 5 Profile #3 Latest and Greatest...Secret Weapon :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    873 Bytes

KushViper's Newest TrackIR 5 Profile #3 Latest and Greatest...Secret Weapon :)

Salute All!

I've been using this newest profile because it's better I believe with the deadzones I added to Roll Pitch and Yaw. I feel that no matter where I'm looking I can always instantly be lined back to the gun sight. I've used both the pro clip and the hat clip with this profile and either is okay. The hardest part of making the profile is the zoom and headlift. I think I have it all worked out pretty well, I've never been able to see so far over the engine cowling until now and when I look 90` or 180` and back it goes right back to center gunsight.

Sometimes you feel like you need to recenter the profile ( I use the Home button) but try moving in your seat back to your original position lol especially if you have a rocking type chair like me... probably my worse thing. Leaning forward and back in your chair wipes out the need to use the "Lean To" control. My kills did increase after I started using this, along with better landings and takeoffs and taxiing was much easier too.

Good Luck All !

KV~
    THIS IS MY OLDER 2014 PROFILE!!!! please go here for my newest 2015 profile: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ad.php?t=15002

Speed = 0.3
    Smooth = 51

Remember the faster you set Speed the more Jerky it will be during magnification. I also look forward to any recommendations for improvement, Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by KushViper; Feb-22-2015 at 22:38.

2. Likes Apoc, Volunteer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    907.2 KB

Re: KushViper's Newest TrackIR 5 Profile #3 Latest and Greatest...Secret Weapon :)

Thanks mate, I'll give it a go next time I'm in the cockpit

"...pressure is a Messerschmitt up your arse, playing cricket is not."
    - Keith Miller, Australian Test Cricketer, Australian Rules Footballer and WW2 RAAF pilot.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    143.16 MB

Re: KushViper's Newest TrackIR 5 Profile #3 Latest and Greatest...Secret Weapon :)

I made some quick tests immediately.
    All I can say is: the best profile I've ever tried!... (with 0.2 speed)
    Congratulations and thank you very much...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    907.2 KB

Good work Kush, thanks for the update mate. Works great for me.

- Keith Miller, Australian Test Cricketer, Australian Rules Footballer and WW2 RAAF pilot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    873 Bytes

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Naz View Post
    Good work Kush, thanks for the update mate. Works great for me.
    Awesome your Welcome Naz, Happy to share....I recently lowered my Speed setting to 0.4 and it seemed to help ease the jerkyness during magnification and its more steady all around...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    873 Bytes

Quote Originally Posted by enlem View Post
    I made some quick tests immediately.
    All I can say is: the best profile I've ever tried!... (with 0.2 speed)
    Congratulations and thank you very much...
    Thank You enlem S!: cheers!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    907.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_KushViper View Post
    Awesome your Welcome Naz, Happy to share....I recently lowered my Speed setting to 0.4 and it seemed to help ease the jerkyness during magnification and its more steady all around...
    Yep, I went with 0.4 as well actually. I might give 0.2 a go as per Enlem and see how that goes...but wow, great profile old boy. Those profile curves are all a mystery to me so I'm glad you know what you're doing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    89.12 MB

I wanted to upload mine here on the site for people to use but it keeps saying invalid file. It was named IL2 - CLOD.xml and I changed it to OscarJuliet.xml with the same results. I've shared it with one other person so far and they loved it. I gave yours a try but just didn't do it for me. I fined tuned every axis on mine to my liking as a 109 pilot. I have roll and y axis off by default but those are tuned for people who like to use it. Just turn them back on. For now it is on my mediafire page.

https://www.mediafire.com/?i61bw8skwz75g3w
    "Through The Inferno"
    Endless, Dynamic, Open-World Experience for DCS World
    [107th] Oscar Juliet | Pandion 2-1
    Official Website

My Youtube Channel

My A10c Help Guide

I fly using CH products

10. Likes Volunteer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    907.2 KB

Cheers mate, the more the merrier. Kush's works really well for me but we all have our own preferences and styles so I am sure someone on here will find yours useful. Thanks for sharing

Welcome to the forum by the way

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    108.53 MB

Edit: Post removed...was having a prob but it was at my end not ur profile.
    Last edited by ATAG_Torian; Mar-20-2014 at 06:11.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    108.53 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Juliet View Post
    I wanted to upload mine here on the site for people to use but it keeps saying invalid file. It was named IL2 - CLOD.xml and I changed it to OscarJuliet.xml with the same results. I've shared it with one other person so far and they loved it. I gave yours a try but just didn't do it for me. I fined tuned every axis on mine to my liking as a 109 pilot. I have roll and y axis off by default but those are tuned for people who like to use it. Just turn them back on. For now it is on my mediafire page.

https://www.mediafire.com/?i61bw8skwz75g3w
    D'loaded ur profile and placed it into the profiles folder but it doesn't show up in the list in TrackIR. Kushviper's does. Is there anything I'm doing wrong ?

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.39 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Torian View Post
    D'loaded ur profile and placed it into the profiles folder but it doesn't show up in the list in TrackIR. Kushviper's does. Is there anything I'm doing wrong ?
    Are you running TrackIR as administrator? That worked for me.

Supporting Member CptJackSparrow's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Very nice profile, I tweaked it a slight amount, works really well.

Thank you. =)

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    873 Bytes

Quote Originally Posted by CptJackSparrow View Post
    Very nice profile, I tweaked it a slight amount, works really well.

Thank you. =)
    Thanks m8,

Supporting Member 9./JG52_Meyer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    64.27 MB

Best profile i have ever used ( and i have tried em all ) thanks mate nice one
    Oberleutnant - Otto Meyer
    "Gelb Acht"
    9.Staffel / Jagdgeschwader 52
    (Karaya)

In memory of 9./JG52 Ziegler, Vermisse dich mein Freund

http://www.9jg52.com/

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Thanks for sharing!

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Just tried it, I put 0.4 speed, but it's really slow. I can't see at my 6
    I'm using TrackIr 4 with trackIr 5 software. I don't know if i matters
    Last edited by BENTYx; May-17-2014 at 13:11.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Fantastic profile KV. Ive been using TIR for a few years. Ive always had the "Head Roll" axis disabled until I tried this profile...So much better for "Checkin Six " as well.
    Thanks for sharing KV. ~S~
    i7 6700k,Asus Maximus hero,16g Ddr4 3000,samsung 950 pro,GTX 970 HOF ,Samsung 256 ssd,Tir 5,Thrustmaster Warthog, Saitek Cessna pedals,Coolermaster 1KW power.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    873 Bytes

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
    Fantastic profile KV. Ive been using TIR for a few years. Ive always had the "Head Roll" axis disabled until I tried this profile...So much better for "Checkin Six " as well.
    Thanks for sharing KV. ~S~
    Your very welcome m8, I'm happy to share

KV~

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_KushViper View Post
    Salute All!

I've been using this newest profile because it's better I believe with the deadzones I added to Roll Pitch and Yaw. I feel that no matter where I'm looking I can always instantly be lined back to the gun sight. I've used both the pro clip and the hat clip with this profile and either is okay. The hardest part of making the profile is the zoom and headlift. I think I have it all worked out pretty well, I've never been able to see so far over the engine cowling until now and when I look 90` or 180` and back it goes right back to center gunsight.

Sometimes you feel like you need to recenter the profile ( I use the Home button) but try moving in your seat back to your original position lol especially if you have a rocking type chair like me... probably my worse thing. Leaning forward and back in your chair wipes out the need to use the "Lean To" control. My kills did increase after I started using this, along with better landings and takeoffs and taxiing was much easier too.

Good Luck All !

KV~

Speed = 0.4
    Smooth = 51

Remember the faster you set Speed the more Jerky it will be during magnification. I also look forward to any recommendations for improvement, Thanks!
    How do I open this file to view it????

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Thanks Kush,

Just what I was looking for!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    873 Bytes

Quote Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
    How do I open this file to view it????
    Hi JetJockey it all depends on your OS, go here for help http://www.wikihow.com/Open-a-.Zip-File-Without-Winzip

I have Windows 7 so I use 7-zip http://www.7-zip.org/

Cheers and good luck

KV~

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    873 Bytes

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Colander View Post
    Thanks Kush,

Just what I was looking for!
    hey mister Colander, the least I can you for you m8. Thank You for the things you do

KV~

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    757.71 MB

hello,
    finally which is the last update? This one or the sticky one?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    873 Bytes

Quote Originally Posted by Gix View Post
    hello,
    finally which is the last update? This one or the sticky one?
    this one works best for me, thanks

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    23.23 MB

KushViper, I use your profile and it is fantastic, thank you so much for sharing and updating it along the way.

I seen your other thread where you post Lolsav's profile I think it was. I can see why some prefer that profile but this one you post here works so much better for me after testing both.

I am happy with the profile but is there any other changes some of you guys make? I think Vlerkies mentioned locking the Y axis? Why would some do this and what does it actually effect as I am confusing myself with all the axis now.

Also, locking your trackIR view, is there a key bind you can do that disables tracking completely in game? Which you can then push to re-enable tracking? I do see a key bing in the game options but I press it and it seems to go nuts. I have the button to reset the centering of the view from the trackIR software itself but no in game options set to anything for trackIR.

Help appreciated as always guys, thanks
    ~S

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I am using this profile and like everything about it, except that no matter how far I turn my head I can only look 90*...I cannot check my six. What is the easiest way to fix this? Thanks everyone. Great community.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnySarge View Post
    I am using this profile and like everything about it, except that no matter how far I turn my head I can only look 90*...I cannot check my six. What is the easiest way to fix this? Thanks everyone. Great community.
    Here, try mine: Lolsav CLIP.zip

Unzip and place it in: C:\Program Files (x86)\NaturalPoint\TrackIR5\Profiles

if your instalation is on default location

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lolsav View Post
    Here, try mine: Lolsav CLIP.zip

Unzip and place it in: C:\Program Files (x86)\NaturalPoint\TrackIR5\Profiles

if your instalation is on default location
    Thanks! I'll give it a shot tonight.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Ok, I figured both profiles out...KV and Lolsav's profiles are both awesome! Thanks guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast