Thread: Team Fusion official Bug Tracker for patches. Please follow the link,don't post here

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Team Fusion official Bug Tracker for patches. Please follow the link,don't post here

This is not a thread to post bugs. We don't intend to have a bug reporting thread for v4.3, instead we will be using the great Bug tracking tool hosted by 'Artist' here. With thanks to him for his support of Team Fusion, this will be the only place to report 'officially' bugs in Team Fusion patch v4.3 onwards.

At the same time as releasing v4.3 we are starting a complete new Bugtracker with the help of community member "Artist" and we'd like you to consider adding bugs that you find using that system rather than a completely new bug thread. This will make it easier for us to visit the page (which we intend to do as a Team and regularly) and the intention is to tick off the bugs as they are fixed and corrected.

Please report bugs and/or request features at the new official Team Fusion Bugtracker:

http://tfbt.nuvturais.de/projects/il2clodtf

but please read the guidelines first before posting:

http://tfbt.nuvturais.de/projects/il2clodtf/boards/4

You may need to register to post a report (if you haven't registered before at the bugtracker) , but please, once you have logged in, read the guidelines above before adding a new bug. We will be monitoring this now much more closely and although we can't promise to fix everything....if we know about it, there is now a chance it can be looked at

Please note: Any threads started about bugs will be replied to with a link to the bug tracker (above) and then locked/deleted. We need you to use this bugtracker as it keeps all the issues and bugs in one single location.

Cheers, TF
    Last edited by Mysticpuma; Apr-29-2014 at 04:57.
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    7.46 MB

Re: Team Fusion v4.3 patch official Bug Tracker. Please follow the link, don't post

Can I just say it would be massively useful if you could actually read the thing, without having to register, to then discover that someone has already raised your bug/feature request etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    319.97 MB

Re: Team Fusion v4.3 patch official Bug Tracker. Please follow the link, don't post

Quote Originally Posted by 92 Sqn. Reddog (QJ-R) View Post
    Can I just say it would be massively useful if you could actually read the thing, without having to register, to then discover that someone has already raised your bug/feature request etc.
    Not possible for internal reasons. You got PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    109.82 MB

I filed a bug in Bugtracker (not a showstopper, but it has shown itself now given the new wind direction feature in patch 4.3) but when trying to upload a picture to show it, Bugtrack says I can't because the maximun size of the file to upload is 0 bytes!

Here is the picture I wanted to upload and refers to bug #482, in case some Admin could kindly upload it. Wouldn't be posible to upload files, pictures etc?

To check the bug please visit http://tfbt.nuvturais.de/issues/482
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FAE_Cazador; Mar-18-2014 at 18:17.
    FAE_Cazador
    "E etan, e epitan"

www.escuadrilla-fae.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    319.97 MB

Hi Cazador,

thank you for your help! The reason for maximum size being 0 bytes is explained here: http://tfbt.nuvturais.de/boards/4/topics/211:
    Please, use a provider for free file/image hosting for files and images in issues (mediafire, tinypic, etc.), the space on this server is limited and I don't know how much traffic I can handle with my hosting company.
    Please upload your image to a free hoster and post its link in an update to your issue. I'll then incorporate the link into the description of the issue, ok?

Sorry for the inconveniences,
    Artist

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    109.82 MB

Thank you for your reply, Artist, I did it as you suggested.
    FAE_Cazador
    "E etan, e epitan"

www.escuadrilla-fae.com

Hood

Quote Originally Posted by Artist View Post
    Not possible for internal reasons. You got PM.
    Huh? It's dead easy to arrange that.

Hood